Part 23

Kenma helped you finish the bed frame, and put the mattress on it. You had made the bed, and you guys went off to bed, cuddling in each others arms.

The next morning Kenma was already out of the bed, he was in the living playing one of his games.
"Good morning, my ray of sunshine!" He said, "c'mere!"
You smiled and sat in his lap. He wrapped his arms around you, and continued playing his game. This continued for like an hour.
"You ready to go shopping?" He asked
"Yea, let me get ready first!" You said. Kenma nodded. You put on a skirt and black tights, then a bra and one of Kenma's hoodies.
"K, I'm ready!" You smiled, walking out of your guys' room.
"Wow, you look amazing!" Kenma complimented.
"Thanks kitten!" You smiled
He turned off his game, and held your hand out the door.
You and Kenma both now had a car, Kenma got his for his birthday, and you had to save up for yours. Nonetheless you were still happy. You got into Kenma's passengers seat, and held his hand, as he drove to the store.

You guys had grabbed a vase. Then you went to look at decorations for your house. You guys got a coffee table, that matched the TV stand you guys had. Then Kenma got a few games, and posters. You got fairy lights and glow in the dark stars.

You had stopped by your parents house, and ran in and got the picture of you and Kenma. You left it there on accident, but you haven't told Kenma about. It was a surprise for him.
"What'd you get?" He asked
"You'll see when we get home!" you said
"Ahh, ok."