Part 18

You picked up the phone, and Yaku had the biggest smile of his face.
"What happened?" you asked eagerly
"He asked me out!" He cheered
"Congrats!" You said to him with a smile on your face, "what happened on your date?"
Yaku told you all about his date, how Lev complimented his outfit, and how Lev bought him flowers.
"Sounds like you had an amazing time!" You said
"Hell yeah I did!" He said, "What happened to Kuroo?"
"He was proven guilty, and sentenced to 20years!" You told him
"woo!" he cheered, "sucks to be him!"
You nodded, "Me and Yamamoto visited Kenma today, and bought him flowers." You told Yaku
"ooh, nice!" he said, "anything wrong with him?"
"Nope, the doctors said everything was fine," you said, "but hopefully he wakes up soon."
"Yeah, then you'll get your love," he said
You nodded, "yea,"
"I'm gonna get ready for bed," Yaku said, "night Y/N."
"nighty night." you responded hanging up the phone
You grabbed a framed picture, taking the picture out of the frame. Then you replaced it with the picture of you and Kenma. You placed it on your night stand, and sat there and stared at it. During that period of time, you fell asleep. You had a dream, of you and Kenma lying on the couch together. The movie you guys watched the first time you went over there was playing, and he was holding you in his arms tightly. He gave your forehead kisses, while you watched the movie, feeling the warmth of his body warming you up.

You woke up in the middle of the night. You got up, and threw on a hoodie, and began walking to the hospital. You knew it was late, but didn't care. You need to see him. You visited so often, you were acquainted with the staff there, and knew your way around there like the back of your hand. You approached Kenma's room, and his door was open. Which was odd, because it was always closed. You walked to the hospital bed and he was gone.