School

I had stayed up, a little later than usual, despite it being school night.School, was usual nothing special about it. You just had Kenma on your mind all day. You couldn't stop thinking of him. You wanted to confess your feelings really bad.
Once the day was finished, you went to the gym and watched all the boys practice. Yamamoto was still flirting with you, like always. As you watched all of them practice, you noticed Lev, wasn't the best at receives. You pulled Kuroo aside to ask him about it. He told you that he was he was pretty much only good at blocking. Towards the end of practice, you had gotten a box out. All the boys surrounded you, as you opened the box. Inside it was the teams jackets and jerseys. They all had put them on, once they were done, Kenma had walked up to you. "Can I walk you home today?" He asked looking down. "I don't see why not." I had said. "Kuroo, Y/N!" Coach had said, "Stay after and clean for me today." You nod then look at Kenma, "We'll I guess you can't today." He shrugged, and left the gym looking down at his phone. Kuroo has walked up to you once all the other boys had left. "Hey little cutie." He said as he approached, "What were you and Kenma talking about?" He had asked me. "He was just wondering if he could walk me home" I said. He looked down at you, seeming a bit angry, "Listen here, I am the one whose meant to walk you home. Don't let that little shit get in the way of our time." He had said pushing you up against a wall, "That is one of the only times i get to see you. God knows how many classes you and Kenma have together. Both of you are second years, I don't have much time here left. I'm going to make me time with you worth it." You were frightened, he could see it in your eyes. He had turned around and walked off, "let's get to cleaning." He said. Is he okay? You guys cleaned up the gym, and got your stuff and left. Kuroo walked you home, as usual. "Sorry." He said. "Huh?" You said looking up at him. "I'm sorry for freaking out like that. Please forgive me." You forgave him, and the rest of the walk, was silent and awkward. He gave you a hug, and a kiss on the cheek, before you walked to the front steps of your house.

Player 2 (KenmaxReader) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें