Part 19

You thought they moved him to another room. You didn't bother asking, you didn't know anyone at the hospital at this time at night. You decided you'd visit in the morning. You rushed home, there was someone on the porch.
"Hello? Who are you?" You asked, you were a little nervous. They seemed to be reaching under the mat, where you kept an extra key.

"Y/N!" The figure turned and came towards you. The voice was Kenma's, he drug you into a kiss. You kissed him back wrapping your arms around his neck, and his hands were on your waist. The kiss lasted a while, until you broke the kiss, you and him both panting. You hugged Kenma tightly, crying into his shoulder.
"What's wrong?" Kenma asked, rubbing your back
"I thought I'd never see you again," you muttered through your tears. He kissed your forehead
"It's ok," he said, "I'm here."
His voice was weak, and his body was trembling.
"Are you ok? Shouldn't you be in the hospital?" you asked worried
"Yeah, but I came to see you," he said, "You're more important."
"Please, we need to go to the hospital. Your body is still weak." You said
"No, Y/N. I have something important to tell you." Kenma said
"What? Make it quick." you told him
His cheeks were painted with a light pink, "Y/N I have loved you since the day we first meant." he started "You're such a great person. I want to spend the rest of my life, on this Earth with you. Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, sounding nervous.