Room 143

"Oh, your Kenma's friend,"said his mother, "We have some awful news.."
"Why? What happened? Is he okay?" You asked.
"Kenma, he's in a coma.." His mother said, "he went out on his bike last night, and a drunk driver ran into him."
Your felt a tear go down your cheek, "Can I go see him? Please..."
"Yes, we'll drive you there sweetie." She said
His mom drove me to the hospital.
"His room number is 143, need me to walk you up?" She offered
"Oh no, i'll be fine. Don't you need to see him?" You asked
"I'm fine, I saw him earlier. I broke down into tears seeing him in that state." She said
"Ok, thanks for driving me." You said then left the car.
You walked into the hospital finding room 143. You knocked, and a doctor came out.
"Are you here to see Mr.Kozume?" The doctor had asked
"Yes, I'm Y/N. One of his friends." You said.
"Well come right on in. I'll let you seen him on your own." The doctor had left as you walked in the room.
You walked in and felt more tears run down your cheeks. The side of his face was scratched up, and his arm was in a cast. You sat in a chair beside him, and you gripped onto his hand. Your tears were falling down onto his chest.
"Kenma Kozume, I love you and I can't deny that. I don't wanna loose you without confessing anything. I want you to make it through this." You said stuttering on some of your words. You sat there for a couple more hours, hoping he'd wake up. The doctor would come in then and now. Eventually you left, you walked home Kenma on your mind the whole time.
That night you didn't get much sleep you were hoping for Kenma to wake up, and hoped for a call or text from him.