Part 14

"Still seeing Yaku, huh?" I heard a familiar voice say from behind me
I turned around seeing a tall, bed headed man behind me. He cupped your cheeks.
"Listen here, shorty. If you don't stop seeing these other boys, I'm gonna have to eliminate them." He said, "Just like I've done with Kenma."
You had a shocked expression on your face.
"W-what do you mean?" You stuttered those words out of your mouth. You eyes started to fill with tears, "H-he's still alive!"
"Oh, you didn't know? I hired a hit man to eliminate him." Kuroo said, "plus he only has a slim chance of survival."
"Kuroo what the fuck is wrong with you! I love Kenma, not you! I could never love you, I don't wanna see you ever again! Get out of my life! Go to jail, it's where you belong! Trying to kill everyone I'm close to!" You yelled, pulling his hands off of you.
"You'll have no choice but to love me, I will eliminate everyone you love. It'll only be us in the end." He said
"No it won't!" You said, feeling tears run down your cheeks, "I'm gonna report you to the police!"
Kuroo laughed, "You have no evidence though. The hitman is dead. What the doctor did not seem to tell you is that he killed himself shortly after. So you can't use him for shit. All the messages I have are deleted, in fact the entire phone I messaged him on is destroyed."
"I do have fucking evidence!" you said
"No you don't, don't try to scare me with that!" Kuroo laughed , "You're not scary at all!"
"Yes I do! I may not be scary, but I am smart!" You said, "We have security cameras all over the house. I have video footage of you admitting all of this!"

It's Kenma's and Kiri's birthday today, so happy birthday to them :)