Part 13

I decided ima just put them in parts from now on bc idk what to title the chapters

Kuroo walked in the room. He immediately noticed that you were holding Kenma's hand. You let go of it and tried to get up and leave. Kuroo grabbed your hand.
"Let go of me, now." You said
He shook his head tightening his grip, "not until you say your mine."
You jerked your hand away from him and walked out.

Kuroo's pov
How could she reject someone like me? I'm perfect in every way. I glanced over at Kenma, trying to figure out what Kenma had that I didn't. I followed behind Y/N, she seemed to not notice. I just want her all to myself, what's something I could do?

Y/N pov
I walked straight home. I was tired of Kuroo's bull shit. My parents were still at home, which meant I had the house to myself. Having the house didn't mean much to me. I walked straight up to my room, despite being hungry. I laid on my bed, ignoring every notification I got. I just laid and stared at the ceiling, thinking about how much I missed Kenma. He cat like eyes, his brown hair that faded into blonde, and how much he made me happy. I didn't even get to tell him that I loved him while he was conscious. I bursted into tears, then i heard something hit my window. I got up and looked out the window, it was Yaku. I rushed down, and opened the door hugging him tightly.
"Y/N, are you ok? You weren't responding to any of my calls or text. I came to check on you." Yaku said
"I miss Kenma so much!" You said, "I just want him to be conscious. I wanna tell him how much he means to me."
Yaku said some meaningful words, that cheered me up a bit. He made me dinner and then left. I felt something was off though, like we were being watched. That's when it hit me, Kuroo didn't really go to the hospital to see Kenma. Could he have followed me all the way home? No, surely not. I was to scared to check outside though. If he did follow me home that means there's a possibility that he saw Yaku come. I quickly went to check outside, to see if Yaku was ok. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. I could still see Yaku's figure walking off in the distance, slowly getting tinier and tinier.
"Still seeing Yaku, huh?" I heard a voice say from behind me