Part 17

You were right, Kuroo had been there.
"What's this Shorty?" He asked, "It fell out of your pocket" He held it above his head, you tried to jump up and grab it, but it was no use.
"What should I do with this? Burn it, maybe." He had suggested. You shook your head.
"Give me it back, no Kuro!" You demanded
He shook his head. You kicked him in the balls.
"Wow, Y/N" Kuro winced, falling down. You grabbed the picture out of his hand and went to class. You stared at that picture the whole day, causing you to space out during classes.

After school you went to practice. You went to sit down, avoiding everyone so Kuroo wouldn't say anything. Practice was usual, but at the end of practice Coach Nekomata had announced a practice game. It was against Itachiyama. He warned them that it might be harder to win without their setter, and a few other things. You cleaned up the gym with Fukunaga, and Yamamoto waited for you.

"Hey, Y/N," Yamamoto started, "What were you looking at all day?"
You pulled out the picture of you and Kenma, giving it to him, "Kuroo took it this morning.."
"Why would he, it's very important to you. He's messed up." He had said, "shall we go see Kenma?"
You nodded, and went to the hospital. The doctor said everything was normal. You and Yamamoto stayed there for 45 minutes.
"We need to go to the police station," You said
Yamamoto nodded and walked you out
"While we're out, would you like to get Kenma any flowers?" He asked
"That'd be fine," You smiled walking out.
You had rushed to the police station, walking in you greeted the secretary
"I'm Y/N, I was here yesterday." You said
"Ah, yes. The evidence of Kuroo." She stated, "He has been proven guilty, he has been sentenced to 20years in jail."
"Thank you," you said, "have a great day."
"Ready for the flowers" He asked
"yep!" you nod, skipping ahead of him.
You chose out some tulips.
"Is there a specific reason those flowers?" Yamamoto asked
You nodded, "the night I went to Kenma's house he helped me plant Tulips in one of his games."
"Oh, cool" he nodded, "wanna go drop them off there?"
You nod, walking back to the hospital. You dropped off the flowers with Kenma and went home.

Then your remembered Yaku and Lev's date. You got excited, because any second Yaku would call you.
Then your phone started ringing from, as expected, Yaku.