Karai x Male Reader

Start from the beginning

"Wait, what if he is actually telling the truth?" The fish man questioned.

"You're such an idiot." The wolf man groaned. "He is lying!" He growled as he then lunged at me, I tripped as I fell back. He flew past me as I quickly got up and ran to the nearest light post.

I quickly tapped my watch and the texting popped up. "Say what you want to text." The robot said. "Oh shut up." It made a beep.

"Guys help me! These things and robots are trying to kidnap me on my street! Send!!" I shouted to my watch.

A beep went off showing it sent.

I looked at my watch and then to behind me, I saw them ganging on me.

The group chat notification went off, they saw my text and sent me something!

I decided against looking at it as I tried to run faster. Please find me! Please find me! Please find me! I chanted in my head as I tried to find a store that was still open or something, anything.

I felt someone grab my ankle and wrap their arm around my neck as they flipped me over them as I yelped and fell face first into the concreate.

I felt someone kick my bo staff away from my grip, my vision was blurry as I lifted my head as much as I could. I felt blood drip from my nose as I knew I hit my head pretty hard.

"Can you idiots seriously complete anything?" A female voice rang through my ears.

I saw a gloved hand pull off my watch as I groaned.

Someone picked me up and threw me on their shoulder. Don't fall asleep! I was mentally screaming at myself.

I shook my head to try and clear my head as I realized we were on a rooftop, and I was on the wolf man's shoulder.

I gripped on his lower fur gently as he didn't notice, I waited for a few more step and I yanked myself from his shoulder and rolled on the roof, I pushed myself up and ran.

"Get him!" The girl's voice demanded as I kept running and jumping over the vents on the roof.

I felt someone grip my ankle once more as I fell I turned upside and kicked the fish man's face as he let me go.

I came to a wide gap between buildings. I stopped as I tried to catch my breath. "Don't think just jump!" I said to myself as I stepped a few steps back, I then ran as fast as I could and launched myself off the edge.

"I'm not gonna make it." I shouted, I reached for the stairs railing as I managed to grab it, I then hit the metal panel as I groaned in pain as I pulled myself up.

I raced up the stairs as I held onto my ribs and managed to get to the top when I saw a pair of feet making me pause.

I sighed as I slowly looked up.

I saw girl with short black hair with red winged eyeliner? "Good-NIGHT!" She said before kicking me in the face as I tumbled down the stairs, everything then faded to black.

I groaned as I sat up, my hand immediately going to my forehead.

Opening my eyes to a blinding bright light as I quickly shut them. 

I sighed before opening my eyes once more and letting my eyes adjust to the light.
Memories came flooding back.

"Use it for your protection" they said. "Never give up fighting" they said, "always be aware of your surroundings" they said. Well look where I am now, kidnapped by the FootClan." I ranted to myself.

I looked around the room as I saw a toilet and sink, nothing but a bed accompanying them.

I stood up as I walked over to the door, it had a slit just about eye level.