Child Borrower Reader X Donnie (P13)

Reader's POV

"One, two...Three, four..." Dad counted.

I giggled as I hid behind uncle Raph's lifting rack. I waited for dad to finish counting as I looked over to Mikey and gave him a thumbs up as he continued to play video games and sent the signal back.

I ducked down as I waited and concentrated on keeping my breath steady and calm.

"Ten! Ready or not, here I come." Dad smiled as he looked around.

I couldn't keep the smile off my face as I closed my eyes and tried to listen to where he was in the lair.

Mikey's room, the rustling of papers gave it away, I could hear Mikey snicker.

"How many times have you started in my room now?" He asked his brother.

I rolled my eyes as I opened them, I looked to see Raph looking at me with a confused face, I held a finger to my lips.

He nodded with a smirk on his face, he pointed to a little flap on the roof of his room.

I smiled as I tip toed closer to him and he lifted me up and closed the flap slightly, I looked around as it was dark, but I could see a faint line of light from outside and the closest thing next to me was magazines of pets.

"I want a pet..." I whispered to Raph. "Shh-" He hushed.

"Who were you shushing?" Dad suddenly asked as he walked into the room. "Caught myself from swearing, told me not to do it when she's awake." Raph shrugged.

"And why were you swearing?" He asked, I felt myself almost panic that he would slip up. "I can't find where I put my favorite weights, Mikey must have taken them." Raph growled, I could tell that putting on a face was working. I smiled as I held a hand to my mouth to stop myself from snickering.

"Wh- right! Sorry Raph." Mikey said. "Wait you actually took them!?" He shouted at his brother as he jumped out of his room to chase him.

Dad smiled at them, I looked around as he searched uncle's room. He then decided to go look elsewhere as I smiled, I waited a bit before I slowly opened the latch in uncle's roof. 

I slowly climbed down, being careful and as quiet as possible. I tried to close the flap to my new hiding spot but I can't reach it. 

I quietly sigh before I sneak into uncle Mikey's room.

I was just about to enter uncle's room before I felt arms wrap around me.

"Found ya!" Dad laughed. I giggled. "Your turn." I smiled up at him as I walked to the dojo practice circle and closed my eyes.

"One...Two..Three." I counted. As I reached to ten everything was dead silent. 

I looked around and I couldn't even hear uncle Mikey and Raph fighting anymore... I looked into Master Splinter's room...

Leo and him were not there either...

I looked around in Uncle Raph's room.

"Uncle Raph?" I called out.

"Nothing..." I sighed, walking to uncle Mikey's...Nothing. Uncle Leo's, dad's...

"Where are they?" I asked myself.

I thought for a moment before I thought that looking in the sewer hallway was a good idea. 

Peeking my head around the corner before I jumped.

"BOO!" Uncle Mikey and Raph shouted.

"Meanies." I laughed.

I walked back into the lair as I looked over towards the game area where uncle had his drum set and a couple other instruments.