2014 Turtlenapped (Leo)

Reader's Point Of View 

I was somehow able to quickly regain my breath as I bolted up ignoring the searing pain in my stomach.

I looked around spotting the blue bandanna. "Leo!" I shouted.

I started to run up to him my bare feet slapping the cold concrete the cold feeling from my feet quickly traveling up my body. 

"Then don't let them hit your skin." Leo mumbled as him and Donnie stood up and hid behind their shells.

I kicked the oncoming Foot soldier as I flipped and did a roundhouse kick to the next one. 

Those classes seemed to have paid off in the long run. But I still need more training.

"Leo look out!" I shouted, he turned around to come face to face with a taser.

"AH!" Leo screamed. Donnie quickly knocked the Foot soldier off his feet and into a wall. 

I growled as one of them tried to taser me as many of them shot tranquilizers at us. I did a swift dodge when there was a sound of more bricks falling.

"Mikey, we need to get April and Y/n out of here now!" Leo ordered as Mikey quickly started to lead April to his hiding spot. "--And if you get thirsty there is a case of orange crush behind the fridge... Don't tell Raph." He smiled as April nodded in agreement.

"I'm not leaving you guys to defend yourselves alone!" I protested.

"Go now!" Leo ordered.

Just before I was about to turn around I noticed that another Foot tried attacking him. "NO!" I shouted, the guy immediately froze and fell to the floor shattering. My eyes widened, that is when I had noticed my skin was turning blue.

Before I could protest once again about leaving, Mikey had lifted me up and tossed me closer to April.

I couldn't feel my fingers as I watched the color travel up my arms. "A-April, my bag t-the mutagen shot should stop it." I said barely above a whisper, you could see my cold breath against the warm air as a cloud appeared in front of me.

I started to shiver. Suddenly Donnie had launched it close to April.

"That was easy." She said as she frantically searched my purse. "I-It is a small needle with a small thin line revealing a green color." I said as my teeth started to chatter.

April found it as she carefully pulled it out of my bag and frantically was trying to calm her shaking hands.

I was about to close my eyes since I hated needles but just before I could I watched as a dart pierced the syringe shattering. "NO!!" April cried.

I looked at her shocked before she started to cry. "I-it's alright." I smiled. She looked at me in disbelief. "Charm for you." I said as I had pointed to my bag.

She quickly looked in my bag and pulled out a charm of a camera. "F-for y-you..." I said. " I can't take this Y/n." April said. A tall metal armoured figure had been fighting Splinter.

Before I even tried to move I had realised my fingers and arms had now been covered in ice.

Tears streamed my face as I looked at her for what I feel is the last time.

"T-take c-care of t-them." I whispered as I had exhaled, I felt my chest become freezing as the cold breath I released caused a cloud of cold air to pass my lips as my lungs stopped working.

Everything had stopped working, I had sat there and watched as Master Splinter had been defeated and April crying, and three of the turtles taken.

I would have been crying  but I couldn't even blink and moisten my eyes as I was stuck in the position I was previously, as my cold empty hand held out nothing as April put her warm hand gently in mine before whispering. "I'll look after them."