Recovery (Raph's)

Reader's Point of View...

"Were you kidnapped?" The investigator asked.

I glared at him as I stayed silent. "Did they hurt you?" He continued. I looked to the mirrored wall as I threw my tray at the wall.

He sighed. "Where did they take you?" He asked. I shrugged as I glared at him.

"Did they make you this way?" He said in a nervous tone.

There was silence as I tried my hardest to try and not get any more angry.

I looked down to my notepad. "Where is April?" I wrote as I showed it to the man.

He looked at it as he looked out the small window of the door before he continued.

"Did they make you this w-" He was cut off by the sudden gust of wind in the room as he looked to me.

I slowly stood up and grabbed the IV bag hanging up and walked to the door as I smiled.

He looked to me with a worried look. 

I gripped the door handle as I waited for him to get the hint.

"The door is lo-" I popped the door off the hinges as I threw the door to the ground in front of him.

I pointed out of the room as he ran off.

The wind halted as I looked to the mirror, I gritted my teeth as I stomped to my notebook and grabbed a sharpie and started writing.

I started to tear off the pages.

As I continued to write it all out people started to gather at the door way as they were writing down notes.

I started to grab the pages as I put them up at the wall before smiling. They all looked at me before I quickly formed a icicle and stabbed it onto the top of the page pinning it to the wall.

I placed another page next to it with my name on it... Doing the same thing as well as April's. Then Shredder and Sacks.

I grabbed the notebook as I wrote in it.

"Simple right!?" I showed them as they all paused.

I heard something slide over to me as I paused and looked down at it to see a container of tacs.

I sighed as I looked up to the massive icicles hanging in the wall. I knelt down to the ground as a few of them flinched and moved further back from the door. As I glared at them as I stood up again.

I started to hang up more pages as I placed the boys first.

"Brother Turtles"

"Fight crime behind society"

"GOOD!"

"Shredder"

"EVIL CRIME LORD"

"Sacks's estate mastermind"

"Brothers save April + Me at underground train station."

"Footclan attack"

"Shredder doctor + mutagen + Young me - disappearance me"

 "I am now mutant"

"Obviously society"

"Call us"

"MONSTERS!!"

As I pointed to them all as a few looked away.

"Turtle brothers + April + Me + Vern (Falcon)"

"Defeat Shredder + Eric Sacks"