2014 How do we get out? (Raph)

Reader's Point Of View

I sat up ignoring the pain in my stomach and my back, I looked around to see the turtles fighting the Footclan. I spotted Raphie and ran towards him dodging the, tranquilizers!?

I made it to the end of the hallway he was at before one of the Foot knocked me to the ground.

The cold floor sending chills up my spine, suddenly the Foot that attacked me flew into the air covered in frost. I shot up as I punched the oncoming Soldier sending him backwards. Just as I was about to reach Raph I was tackled again.

"Get! Off!" I shouted. I kicked one in the stomach as I sent him backwards.

Another few grabbed me and tried tying me up. "ENOUGH!!" I screamed, more frost started to push the soldiers back. I was panicking again, the flashes of what happened last night still freshly imprinted in my mind.

I ran next to Raphie as I kicked another in the face, I looked to Raph, he looked at me briefly before he suddenly left my side as he started pushing a giant fan into the Foot.

Another Foot soldier tried to grab and hold me by my arms as he pulled me up close to his face, rookie mistake as I headbutted him. He passed out as I started to see stars, I saw the roof starting to crumble around Raph.

"NO!" I screamed my hand stung as it shot ice towards the roof, I started running towards him as I was hit over the side of the head.

Everything started to feel fuzzy once more as I forgot where I was, I felt myself being picked up and being carried.

I blinked a couple times before I squirmed trying to break free from his grasp. When he suddenly dropped me as he screamed in pain.

I looked up to him as his body started to turn to ice, my eyes widened. Did I do that? I could feel the pain in my stomach increasing as I stood up once again.

I started to run, I didn't know where but I ran I suddenly recognised the living room as I turned the corner.

I saw the turtles screaming as they were trying to pull up a gate, suddenly I looked in front of me to see a giant samurai. I looked down to see Master Splinter as I stopped suddenly I felt my face go numb and everything went black instantly.

My eyes hurt, my stomach ached and my back felt as if I was smashed into a semi truck. I could see my whole left arm bruised, and on my right was a big hand print as if I was dragged away.

I fully stood up as I looked around at what was going on.

I was in a glass box and hooked up with tubes in my arms, I felt myself begin to cry as I realised I was kidnapped, I looked over to my left to see Mikey hooked up too.

My head pounded as I shook my head hoping to wake up a bit more and remember how I had gotten here.

My eyes cleared up as I looked up to see Eric Sacks with a bunch of scientists and a huge tub being filled with blood.

I could feel my body becoming weaker from the amount of blood being taken, Mikey I could tell was scared but bored, all the turtles were slowly losing the original color they had,at some point I was able to see my reflection. My face turning blue as white highlights that were usual on my face was now white crystals. 

The tears that were falling down my cheeks had now become blue crystals, I looked back up to see Eric Sacks smiling.

"What did you do to me?" I asked. "Oh my dear, we slowly mutated you. But of course we were not seeing any change in your physical form, so we had thought you were a lost cause. But you are worth so much more than that. " I shivered.