There Is No Time Left

This is a requested alternate ending from @reagancgarrison who brought the idea. Thank you for your request, I will try my best to try and make this come to life. So everyone knows the beginning of the 2014 TMNT movie, which I have already written. This is just a different ending. So there will be a lot of things I write different. I will not rewrite the entire page, but I will be starting it from where Y/n and Raph as well as April are helping Master Splinter.

Thank you again for your request, and thank you for reading!

Reader's POV...

My ears were ringing, all that I could see was dust. I groaned, pushing myself off of the floor covered in rubble. I stumbled around before placing my hand on a wall as I wiped the dust out of my eyes. "Y/n!" I heard April's voice echo around the broken lair.

I stumbled past the cement and rubble on the floor as I looked around. "Wait, where is Raph?" I asked as I walked over to her while weaving my way through. "I don't know, help me get this off of him." She said as she put all her weight into her pulling the cement off of Master Splinter.

As she pulled I pushed making it tumble away. "Y/n!!" I heard Raph's voice. "I'm alright!" I shouted back before groaning from pushing another rock.

Raph stumbled out of the hallway. "When I didn't see you I thought you were-" He paused as he spotted Master Splinter covered in rocks, I looked to see his face fall as he raced over. "Move." I ordered April as I knew Raph would make quick work of the debris.

"Sensei.... Master..." He called out as he casually tossed aside the heavy concrete. "He's going to need a room." Raph said as he quickly scooped up his father. "Go find a med-kit." I said before rushing to clear off a surface. I ran into the room with the wall of radios, I quickly grabbed a blanket and kicked any spare rocks away. 

After placing the blanket down Raph set down Master Splinter as he groaned in pain. April rushed in with a med-kit as she placed it down next to Raph.

"R-Raphael..." Master Splinter sighed as he looked up to his son. "You must save your brothers, stop Shredder..." Master Splinter said between gasps as I opened the med-kit. I handed Raph some bandages as April started opening the packaging.

We finished patching Master Splinter up as we heard the sudden beeping. April raced over as she tilted a screen to look through the wires. "It's some sort of tracker." She said. "It's Donatello." Raph said as he looked back to his father. 

"Go..." He said weakly. "Let's go save my brothers." Raph said before he raced over to where the fight commenced and grabbed each of his brothers weapons. 

Raph placed their weapons onto his shell as we readied to leave the lair. "We need a ride." April said before she raced off to the payphone across the lair. "Well, let's get going." I shrugged with a sigh as we raced for the surface. 

I shivered as we walked through the sewer halls, I really wasn't use to being this cold. I will need to really focus to try and use these new powers.

April rushed up a ladder as she pushed up a manhole cover. I climbed the ladder after her to be greeted by the bright light. I rushed myself up and over to cover as I waited for Raph. 

Raph quickly pulled the cover back into place before rushing beside me as I looked down to my blue hands with a sigh. "Donnie can look for something to turn you back, we will figure it out." Raph said as he looked around while April waited around the corner as she looked for her friend.

"Did she mention who her friend was?" I asked him, he turned to me with a shrug. "Didn't really say much." 

We heard the sound of a vehicle approaching making us duck out of sight as we waited for April's signal.