A Werewolf

This was requested by someone who would like to remain Anonymous.

So this is going to be in the view of a girl writing into her journal about her story. There might be a part two but that depends on the length of the chapter. This is also with the 2016 Leonardo from the live action movie.

This is the info about this person.

Name: Jianne

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Brown

Gender: Female

And without further ado let's go on with the chapter.

----------------

"My name is Jianne, I was once just living a simple life. But everything changed, so this is why I am writing the beginning of my story down. This is how my story starts..."

Narrator's -ish POV 

Jianne was walking around in the park near her apartment, this is where she had met Leonardo. Which wasn't anything normal. He had just finished up a mission with his brothers and was lagging behind to make sure their coast was clear.

But with lagging behind he had managed to make it to a park, quickly tossing stars at lampposts and sneaking his way closer to a manhole cover to catch up with his brothers is when he was spotted by Jianne. 

"Sooo... Are you a turtle?"

Jianne and Leo's friendship was formed from that simple question, that question made Leo stay behind longer than expected and a genuine connection within conversations held that night.

"So you and your brothers are the people keeping the FootClan and Shredder at bay?" She asked with a smile. "That's amazing." That smile had made Leo himself smile.

The two had an instant connection that brought them to a close friendship with unspoken words. Jianne and Leo had fallen for each other but neither had the confidence to admit their feelings in worry about ruining their friendship.

 Over the year and a half of their friendship you would usually be able to find Jianne with the brothers at the lair or on her apartment rooftop. Leo's brothers had quickly picked up on Leo's crush on Jianne and with a new friendship with Jianne and April she also picked up on her crush on Leo.

April and Leo's brothers were always coming up with new ways to get the two together in a room alone. In which they soon realized they wouldn't be confessing anytime soon.

But with so much in common they were so oblivious to each other's feelings. With awkward pauses and nervous aura every so often between them. 

But with their friendship, there was always a concern of Jianne's safety.  

"-and remember the emergency button-" "to send Donnie a signal for you guys to rescue me if I'm ever in danger. I know Leo." She giggled. "You worry too much." Jianne smiled as she looked up to her friend who was outside her window.

"I-I just worry about you. Shredder and the FootClan could kidnap you to use you against us." Leo sighed. 

"I'm sure the whole secrecy thing is working out Leo. I never go on any missions with you and I haven't been targeted exactly by anyone." 

"I-It's just in case Jianne, I- we! Don't want you to get hurt." Leo smiled nervously.

"I know you do Leo, but I also don't want you to worry too much." Jianne said.

"Anyways, your brothers are going to worry about you staying out too long again. You should hurry back." Jianne laughed. "Fine." Leo laughed. "I will see you tomorrow afternoon." She waved as she watched Leo jump up to the roof out of view.