First date?

Reader's Point Of View...

 I looked down at the clock as this was the day I would be going on a date with Leo. I felt my face flush just from the thought of it. I had four hours and I already wasted two of them just overthinking about what could happen.

"Y/n?" 

"AH!" 

"Are you alright?" April asked as she opened my door.

"I-I'm good, I'm great." I smiled. April's unimpressed look made me sigh. "ALRIGHT! I'm a nervous wreck!" I admitted. "Alright, calm down. You need to breathe. He's the one who asked you on a date isn't he?" She smiled. 

I sighed. "I know, but what if he finds me weird on our date?" I asked. 

"Would he have asked you out if he didn't feel interested in you? He's known you for two years going on three. I'm pretty sure he has an idea of what to expect." April smirked. 

"But what do I wear? A dress? Casual? Dark? Light?" I gestured to the items of clothing on my bed. "Just go with a simple cute dress." She smiled as she walked to my closet and pulled out a light blue dress I had stuffed all the way in the back. 

"First of all.. How did you know I had that at the back of my closet? And two, how do you know his favorite color?" I asked as she handed me the dress. "I may or may not have done a whole questionnaire for Leo to complete." She smiled. 

"April! Now he's gonna think we are both weird!" I groaned. "Oh please, he already thinks I'm a little weird." She laughed.   

"Alright anyways, let's curl your hair." She said. 

"Please, I always burn myself and the curler never works for me." I laughed nervously. "It's because you don't turn up the heat." April shook her head. "It has a thing against me! I swear!" I said.

It was around ten minutes to do my hair. "And you do this... How many times a week?" I asked as I looked to the mirror to see my now curly hair bounce.

"I do it every morning." She smiled. "Every day!?" I sighed. "I would never be able to do that." I said as I looked down to the makeup sitting in front of me. "I think I will go with no makeup." I smiled nervously.

"Great choice. See! You're already getting the hang of it. Just be yourself and it will go smoothly." She smiled.

And with that April quickly left. I stared down at the light blue dress in my hands, it feels like it will be a slight bit too short for me....

I'll just have to put it on and see how the whole outfit looks...

With black flats and black tights paired with this dress. The light blue ruffles on the bottom and puffy long sleeves paired well with everything and the white pokadots seemed to add the nice touch to everything. 

I looked at the time and saw that it was around the time I should head out. Opening my door to see April standing there with an excited look.

"Uh, what's up?" I asked. "Can Casey and I give you a ride?" She smiled. "My little cousin is going on her first date and I want to cherish this moment." She said.

"Sure, I mean. It's probably a good idea since I'm going out of the lair and we will be meeting at a rooftop." I smiled. "Oooo! I can't wait!" April smiled. "Alright let's go." Casey called out over towards the exit.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I smiled as April waved to me as the two drove off. I looked up to the rooftop to see a small light. I smiled as I quickly walked towards the ladder and started climbing up to the sets of stairs.