Dance For Me (Raph x OC)

This one shot was requested by one of you readers. And is going to contain the requester's OC as the main character. So I will give a description of their OC. Thank you so much  @caediae for requesting this one shot and lets get on with the description. 

Name: Cade

Gender: Female- She/Her (Pronouns)

Hair: Dark Brown wolf cut with natural blonde streak next to right ear

Eyes: Hazel 

Height: 5'3

Has elemental powers, air, water ,fire ,earth

Is a kind caring person who is down to earth and can listen to her friends and give them advice. She does have a fighting spirit and will not back down when she knows she is right. She also can make good jokes and and keep the streak going.  Along with being mentally and emotionally strong from her past.

Now on with this one-shot!

------------

"Now where do you think you're going!?" Her mother shouted. "Away!" She calmly stated. "And where will this place be?" Her father asked. "Away, from you. And where you wouldn't think to look." She said as she placed some more clothes into the new duffle bag. 

"So you're going to just leave your family!?" Her mother growled. "Yes! My siblings are not my responsibility, I had a part-time job and you took my money from me while I was still in school. So I saved, and saved and saved as I got the job full-time. I can now take care of myself, I am eight-teen. And can support myself and nobody else. Of course I love you all but you haven't shown the same to me. I love my siblings so much, and they will remember my name and face and what I have done for them. As the two of you did nothing." She snapped as she finally did what she wanted to do all these years.

"I'm now leaving and you can't stop me." She sighed as she dropped her bags at the door where the singular cop stood as a supervisor, in case things got heated. Cade came prepared and for good reason.

"Will you call us?" Her siblings asked with tears running down their faces. "Of course I will sillies!" She smiled as she hugged her siblings close as a few tears slid down her face. "I'll always try to visit whenever I can." She smiled. 

"Okie dokie." Her bother nodded as her sister cried harder. Both only being five years old. "Never forget I love you both." I smiled sadly and gave each a kiss on the head before picking up her bags. "I love you, goodbye." She waved before the cop closed the door.

"YOU COULDN'T HAVE STOPPED HER!!" Her father shouted after the door closed. "The cop was right there, what do you think I'm supposed to do!?" Her mother shouted back. The cop sighed. "My friend will drive you to the airport, I gotta make sure things are going to be okay here for them." He said. "Please keep me in the loop about my family, especially about my siblings." She asked. "Of course." He said as he handed her his card. 

"You might be going to New York but I'm just a phone call away." He said. "I'll keep you posted." He said as he turned around and went back into the house. "Alright listen here folks-" The door shut behind him as she went down the stairs to the police officer waiting for her in the car for heading to the airport.

"You're brave girl. Don't think otherwise. A lot of kids only dream of doing what you just did. Never underestimate yourself, keep your head held high and strong. You will make it to your goal and maybe so much more." The police officer smiled. "..Yeah." Cade sighed as she watched as her family's apartment disappeared from view.