•0•

This is just gonna be a quick explanation of how this AU of mine works... I'll follow the basic but change some of it to my own liking...

In This AU there's first genders Male and Female, then there's secondary genders witch are Alpha, delta, beta and lastly omega. Now let's explain them in details...

Alphas
Alphas are the strongest of all the secondary genders... They have strong sense of smell that can smell betas and omegas, they are known for strength and inhumane abilities, they also usually have a specialty such as art, cooking, fighting, language, etc... Every month, they go into this stage we call rut witch last 5 days for most but can vary to certain people... Witch makes them crave their mate and must have sexual intercourse with them to get rid of it... If they don't they risk immense pains that can even in some case lead to death (If they go to the point of not satisfying themselves)...If the alpha doesn't have a mate, they will be in rut for omegas, they will long for their touch and get very needy... If they find an omega while in rut and the omega is in their in heat... They will 100% impregnate the omega and knot them. If they mark an omega they will feel everything their omega feels and feel pain if the omega is forcefully taken away after 30 minutes. Alpha's whose marked omegas love them with everything they have... An infidel alpha is so rare it is barely even spoken of... betas are different tho as dont connect as deeply as an omega would so alpha's cheating on betas happens as much as real life cheating... Also an alpha can't have two omegas marked... It just wont work on the second one. Also a mark must be willingly by the alpha, if and alpha is forced, the mark will disappear after a week...

Deltas
Deltas are a thing I've added, they are a little uncommon now a days, they are unable to get pregnant no matter the sex (they can still impregnate omegas and betas), they don't get rut or heats and don't produce any scents whatsoever... They are mostly villains due to they're very violent nature, they do not care for they're mates (They still want them they'll just treat them wrong)... but at rare occasions deltas truely want to be good and fight their urges to their best... (aka shinsou and aizawa)

Betas
This is my version of them, betas are a little like omega's, they don't get heats but they produce scents, if they are bitten by an alpha on they scent gland, they will be linked to them for life, they can however fall for someone else even if marked unlike omegas who stay loyal to the marker... They are the one's who are usually taking care of omega's who are untamed since their sexual scent doesn't affect them, they can still get afected by their fear pheromones tho... Beta males don't get pregnant, only females...

Omegas
Omega's are the weakest of them all, not in strength but in will power, if an alpha or a delta threatened or seduced an omega, the will to resist, even if the seduction is unwanted, is practically impossible to fight... The same goes for alpha's if an omega begs for help, or cries in pain even if the alpha hates then, they will instinctively try to protect or calm them either by affection or pheromones... omega's scent glands are very powerful, if not careful they can attract from very far, they also produce different scents dependingon the person just like alphas and betas... Now every month for variating amounts of times depending on the person, they will get a week or two called heat. They will want an alpha to bread with them, even if it's rape, that is why they take surpressants and medication to lower the symptoms... They cannot cancel it out but it helps stay in control and not lose to lust... Now if an alpha bites an omega, they link eachother for life, the omega will never look at anyone else with desires... If a delta marks an omega it can be overwritten by an alpha... Male omegas are extremely rare, and they can get pregnant, male omega's are usually treasured by alphas unlike the female omega's...

Alright that's my explanation of this omegaverse of my AU for bnha! Now I will tell you guys the class/Some heros/villains secondary gender and you tell me who you'd like to become Izuku's mate?

Alphas
Bakugo
Kirishima
Todoroki
Tokoyami
Yaoyurozu
Ochako
Dabi
Kurogiri

Betas
Allmight (omega)
Aizawa (Delta)
Jirou
Ojiro
Iida
Tsuyu
Kaminari
Sato
Midoriya (omega)
Toga

Delta
Shigaraki
Shinsou
Twice
Endeavor

Yes I'm replacing the trash with lovely Shinsou!

Alright make your Deku ships!!