Wade "Crybaby" Walker #3

A new family just moved into Baltimore and nobody knows anything about them. Everyone wants to meet them but don't know what to say, but they all get their chance on the first day in school.
*No smut*
(Fun fact, this was a dream of mine that have been stuck in my head for two weeks now)
——————————————————————————
-Y/N POV
"Mom I'm going to take the bike to school" I said and grabbed my black Dr. Martens and putting them on and then I heard my sister coming down the stairs.
"Hey sis, ready for your first year in high school?" I asked the young girl who was wearing a light pink pencil skirt and a white blouse tucked into it along with some gold earrings and a cute school bag.
"Yeah but is our plan still on?" She asked me and I came to eat some breakfast with her.
"Of course it is" I said and began eating some cereal.
The plan we were talking about is let people find out that we are sisters. I mean I'm a total drape and she's a total square. It'll be funny to see what people think when they'll find out. So for this plan to work we decided to not drive to school in the same car or be seen together.
After finishing breakfast I went to look at myself in the mirror. I had high waisted black ripped jeans and a black tight tank top that had the straps made out of chains. I grabbed my large leather jacket and plain black school bag.
"Alright then, see you guys after school" I said and headed out but not before taking the keys to my motorcycle.
It was a deep red and black bike that I absolutely loved.
I quickly got on it and drove to school. When I got to the parking lot I noticed so many people staring at me and a smirk grew on my face. I walked past everyone with a sharp look towards the school and quickly went up the stairs.
I was supposed to find the office to get my schedule but I honestly couldn't find it so I began to ask around.
"Hey, excuse me, can you show me where the office is?" I asked a girl that dressed like my sister but she scoffed and walked away.
"Or not it's ok" I said turning around and rolling my eyes.
"You need the office?" Someone asked from besides me and I saw a girl.
She was dressed similarly to me and she was pregnant, totally a drape.
"Yeah, I'm new and I see your squares are somethin' special" I said and she laughed.
"Yeah they're bunch of assholes so just stick with us. I'm Pepper by the way and I can show you where the office is" she said.
"I'm Y/N, I just moved here. I originally have been living here in MD for my whole life but not here in Baltimore" I said and she nodded her head.
We kept on talking and sooner than later we got to the office where I thanked her and got inside.
I got my schedule and went to my new locker to get my books and after I went to my first period and from that time on it was just boring. I knew everything in every class I went to. Of course I didn't show it cause I don't need no square asking around, but I enjoyed studying, I was good in school.
Anyways time passed fast and it was lunch. I went outside and leaned on my bike as I ate some chips.
"Hey Y/N" I heard Pepper yell.
"Pepper what's up?" I asked and turned around to see her with a few other people.
"This is the crew I told you about" she said and everyone introduced themselves.
Crybaby caught my eye the most but nothing special. Guys don't truly impress me that fast but I mean he was hot. He'll just have to make a little effort to make me fall for him.
"You eating out here by yourself?" Crybaby asked.
"I'm absorbing everyone. I'm trying to figure them out and soon I'll know what's everyone's intentions" I said with a smirk and they all looked around or at me with a raised brow.
"You're a smart one aren't you?" Wanda asked and I scoffed, looking at my boots.
"That's what they tell me" I said and looked at them.
"Why don't you join us, don't stay here all alone" Walker asked and I said 'sure'.
We ate lunch and they asked me a couple of question but we were cut of by an annoying voice.
"So you must be the new drape girl. Too bad, you would look a lot better with us" the guy, Baldwin said and I stood up from the ground where we sat below a tree.
"Who asked you to comment?" I countered at him and he scoffed.
"Just figured. After all you drapes don't truly care. But I figured to comment after all, you hang with the wrong crowd" he said and I got closer to him.
"What makes them the wrong crowd. I see a bunch of whimps right in front of me" I said with a smirk and he raised his hands in defense and walked away laughing with his friends.
I looked to the grown and grabbed the sandwich that was packed for me to eat. I looked at it for a second and then threw it at him, making whatever was inside land on his head and everything fall onto his face.
The gang and I bursted out laughing and the squares all turned around clearly pissed off.
"You'll regret this" Bald-tweet said and they all walked away.
"Nice one" Crybaby said and I sat back down.
"Thanks, he should got find himself his crowd or else I would have thrown more then a sandwich" I said and they all laughed.
The rest of the day was also easy but I actually had a couple of classes with the gang which made it better.
After school they invited me to Turkey point and we all sang and laughed.
The only thing that bothered me was that Crybaby didn't even look at me. He ignored me most of the night and I wondered why.
'I'll ask him tomorrow or should I? I don't want to bother him' I told myself and got on my bike and rode home.
When I got home I did some homework and went over to my sister.
"Hey girl, how was your day?" I asked and flipped down on he'd bed.
"It was alright, I got to meet a lot of new girls that were really nice but there are these guys that keep on annoying me and this one specific guy keeps on touching me" she said and I quickly grabbed her into a hug.
"I'm so sorry that happened to you. Tomorrow I'll look around and if I see that you're in trouble I'll come over" I said and she hugged me back letting her tears fall.
"I was scared, I don't like him but he didn't listen" she said and we just stayed in a hug for a while.
She fell asleep in my arms and I laid her bed down in bed and covered her with the blanket.
'She's just a freshmen, please make this year good for her!' I thought and went over to my room.
I showered and went to bed as well.
The next morning was like the last, just dressed with a different outfit.
I had black leather pants with a red tight shirt that showed my chest well. I wore my black leather jacket again and left the house with the bike again.
I got stars from all of the squares but I walked straight to the gang.
"Hey guys" I said and I was welcomed with a few good mornings and some hugs, especially from crybaby which made me look at him questionably.
Everyone began to walk towards the school and we all talked about non sense when Crybaby grabbed me by my arm and made me walk behind the group.
"Hey, sorry" he said and I smiled at him.
"Nothing to be sorry about. Did you want to talk about something?" I asked him and he sort of nodded.
"I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me? Maybe tonight? I would like to get to know you better" he said and the whole group had disappeared.
"I'd love to, but I thought you didn't like me that much. You ignored me yesterday after school and I thought that you wanted me gone" I said and he caressed my cheek.
"I don't hate you, I actually really like you. I was scared to ruin my chance with you cause you don't behave like the others, like the other girls I mean" he said and I was confused.
"What do you mean the other girls?" I asked and we started walking again.
"I don't really know why but a lot of girls go crazy when I'm around and I just want someone to have fun with and do some stupid shit" he said and we both chuckled.
"Well I'm not like the others as you can tell. And I love just doing stupid things and going crazy. Also, if you ever need help in class you can always come to me, I'll love to help you" I said due to the memory of what happened yesterday in class with a smile.
Crybaby was asked to solve an equation but he didn't know anything so he was a little embarrassed, well kind of a lot because it was in front of the whole class.
"I'd love that. So? Are we on for the night?" He asked and I nodded.
"Sounds like a plan, I'll see you under the tree in lunch and we'll decide where to go" he said and kissed my cheek and blush crept onto it.
"You're adorable when you blush, also go to class. I don't want you to be late" he said and I kissed his cheek as well before heading into English class.
The rest of the day I was mainly day dreaming about what crybaby and I will be doing on our date.
'I bet his a really good kisser and I wouldn't mind kissing him' I thought and blushed.
Lunch came along and I sat under the tree with the others, just I sat besides crybaby with his arm around my shoulders. The crew laughed at us but it didn't really matter cause we liked staying together like that.
We talked about school and they began speaking about all of the teachers to stay away from. I looked around and saw Bald-tweet annoying my sister and I scoffed.
"Excuse me for a moment" I said and stood up.
Everyone asked what I was doing but I walked fast towards the square group.
I got behind Bald-tween and pulled him backwards by his shoulders.
"What the hell you creep" he yelled at me and got back up on his feet.
"Don't touch her!" I yell at him and he laughed.
"Why do you care drape?!" He yelled at me and I scoffed at him.
I got closer and with a sudden movement pulled his arm behind his back and pushed him onto the ground, unable to move.
"I care cause she's my little sister and if you think of touching her again I will kill you!" I tell him and everyone gasps.
All of a sudden I hear many whispers and a teacher yelling.
I let him go and run over to my sister. I grabbed her by her arm and we went farther away from the people.
"You ok?" I asked her and she nodded with her eyes glued to the ground.
"He won't touch you again, and if he will imma cut his dick off" I said and she hugs me tightly with a slight laugh.
"Also, if you ever need some company cause them squares aren't nice, you can come and join me and the guys" I said and she nodded happily.
"Of course, you're both invited" we heard someone say and we turned around to see the crew stand behind us.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Crybaby and this is the crew" they all wave and my sister introduced herself.
"Thank you"I whispered in Wade's ear as we hugged each other.
"Anything for you love" he said back and we pulled away from the hug.
He leaned down slowly and we both closed our eyes, meeting each other's lips in a sweet kiss.
"Awwww" we heard front the group and my sister and pulled away blushing.
"Anyways, go see if them squares still want to be friends and if they're being a bunch of wussies come to us" I tell my sister and we all head back to the tree, looking at my sister.
"She looks fine, and no Bald-tweet is around" I said looking up at Crybaby who was laughing at the nickname I gave the stupid square.
"She looks happy" he said looking down at me and kissed my nose.
"You guys are adorable" Pepper said and we blushed again.
"I'll come by your house tonight at 7:00, there's a good place to stargaze" he whispered and I nodded.
'This year seems better'
——————————————————————————
2295 words
This one is pretty short but I hope you guys liked it😋
Also I can't wrap my mind around the case and I've been crying for sometime now but we have to stay positive for our Johnny❤️