Tom Hanson #2

Requested by @okdanmaardit- Tom Hanson- Tom meets you on a case in your high school, he has been after cocain dealers in the school and he met you, a senior who turned 18. How well is she going to react to Tom being a cop?
*SMUT*
———————————————————————————
-Tom POV
'I'm almost done with the case' I thought getting out of my blue Mustang.
I just got to the high school I'm working at, Loyal High School. It's just another case with cocain dealers but I kinda caught up with someone.
Y/N is so nice and we've even gone on four dates. I truly like her but regulations say that I can't be with a person from the high schools that we work in and I haven't told her about my cover. She's 18 so I'm not worried about it being legal. I'm only 22 so 4 year difference between us but she thinks I'm an actual high schooler.
Today, Fuller told me to do the final arrest of the guy who's selling the cocain. I just don't want to make a scene in front of everyone, especially not in front of Y/N. I want to tell her myself and in person.
I finally entered the school and went to first period, chemistry, which I've always hated.
*a slight time skip*
The first four classes of the day went smoothly without any problems. Penhall and I were on our way to the cafeteria when the dealer, Jackson, bumped into us and started throwing punches. The people around us got into a circle and shouted 'fight,fight,fight' over and over again. Penhall looked at me and I realized and we need to blow our covers now.
"LAPD, stop and get against the locker" I shouted pulling my gun out and pointing it at him.
Everyone stopped shouting and Penhall put handcuffs on Jackson.
I look at everyone and there she was. Y/N was just standing there with silent tears going down her cheeks. I wanted to run over and just explain everything to her but I need to stay professional. Penhall was the only one who knew about my new relationship with Y/N and he said that he wouldn't tell on me. I saw her turn around and run down the hallway into a class. I just wanted to hug her and say how sorry I am for lying to her.
I had to call Fuller up and he quickly came up with Judy and we made the arrest and then left to go to the temple to do some paperwork.
I couldn't concentrate, my thoughts were running wild and I just wanted to leave.
"Hanson, in my office" Fuller shouted.
I came up and closed the door behind me and sat down at the chair across from him.
"You seem weird, you've never had trouble with finishing a mission or doing the paperwork, so what's wrong?" He asked me.
Fuller has gotten better, he became a lot more likable and he seems as a friend instead of my captain.
"It's a girl isn't it?"
"I know it's against protocol but she is just really amazing and 18 which means it's legal, I've been on a couple of dates with her, at first she was just a part of the mission but I actually really like her. And anyways she's graduating in April" I said, now leaning forward and my head in my hands.
"Well then, go talk to her. She's legal, she seems like a nice girl, and she wasn't a suspect, so if you truly like her then whatcha waiting for?" I got up and smiled and without another word I left the office and went to the phone to call her up.

*Y/N POV*
'I just can't believe it, he lied to me like that. And to think that I actually liked him. It's just really unfair that when I finally find a nice guy, he's only using me' I thought laying face town on my bed letting out sobs and tears run down my face and onto the pillow.
The school day has ended already and now everyone knows that Tom is a cop as well as Doug. Everyone is laughing at me for being used like that. I just hate them all and can't wait to graduate and move as far away as possible and never see them again.
The phone began to ring and I got up and wiped my face before answering it.
"Hello?"
"Hey Y/N" and with that I slammed the phone back down and stepped back.
I could only fall down to the floor and cry. The phone rang again and it began to irritate me.
"What do you want? Wanna arrest me as well or just make everyone laugh at me for being used?" I screamed and then there was silence.
"Look, I really want to see you and explain it to you in person? Can I come over? Please" his voice cracked at the end showing that he might just cry as well if I turn him away.
"Ok I guess, I'm home alone right now if you want to come over" I said and regretted it as soon as I said it, mentally hitting myself.
"Alright, I'll be over in 10" he said enthusiastically and hang up.
I quickly ran up stairs and washed my face only to see that my eyes and cheeks were puffy and red from crying and the water wasn't calming it down.
I just sat on my bed imagining how the conversation could go. Maybe he'll say that he actually likes and want to stay in touch but what's the chance. I shouldn't get my hopes up, he's an adult let alone a police officer.
A few minutes later there was a knock on the door that kept on going until I got up and went to open it. I opened it slowly to see that Tom was standing there with a single dandelion, he remembered when I told him that it's my favorite even though it's just weed.
"Hey, may I come in?" He asked and I nodded.
He went into the living room and looked around before looking at me and placing the flower on the coffee table.
His face softened, probably seeing how red my eyes and cheeks were. He came up to me and caressed my cheek but before letting myself melt into his touch I turned away. His charms were strong on me and I didn't want to let in.
"Y/N, please look at me" he said and I started to cry again.
I hate crying, it seems so unhelpful but sometimes you just got to.
I turned back around and he was quick to wipe my tears away. We sat down on the sofa, next to each other but not too close.
"So listen, I'll tell you everything and if you have any questions after you can ask ok?" I nodded, I couldn't speak because I know that my voice would come out doll or crack.
"So, my actual name is Tom Hanson, I'm 22 and I'm an undercover police officer who gets send to schools to bust dealers and just really bad guys. I was assigned to your school to arrest the cocain dealers and that's what you saw today" he explained and I just stared down to the floor.
"So what was I? Just a bystander? A person that you just come to get information?" I asked looking at him and he quickly grabbed my hand and started to draw circles with his thumb.
"No, no, well at first you were a good source" I huffed out yanking my hand away from his grip.
"But then, I got to know you and I truly like you, you're just so smart and funny, I honestly really really like you and after going on that first date with you I wanted more, I wanted to be with you" he says looking into my eyes, not stuttering at all.
There was a moment of silence edits he spoke again.
"I talked with my captain and he said that because you weren't an official part of the investigation and because you're legal I could continue to stay with you, and I was wondering if you'd like to give me another shot?" The only thing I could think of doing was to kiss him.
The kiss was something so needed from the both of us. We both immediately relaxed.
"So that's a yes on trying?" He laughed out when we pulled away.
"Yes, but please don't ever lie to me again, you can tell me everything and I promise I won't tell anyone about your work" I said and he just pulled me into another kiss, whispering 'I promise' onto my lips.
We continued to kiss and all of a sudden he lifted me up and caused me to straddle him.
He began licking my bottom lip, asking for permission to enter and I except gladly. Our tongues fought for dominance and he won with easy. I deepened the kiss and brought my arms to around his neck, closing the gap between our chests. His hands snakes around my hips and grabbed my ass as I tagged on his hair.
I moaned into the kiss feeling his erection grow underneath me and I started to grind, causing him to moan.
Tom and I have never done it. We've hooked up before but never went all the way and I can't say that I haven't been thinking about it.
I continue to softly moan above him, his hands squeezing my ass and running his fingers over my womanhood.
"I will not do anything that you don't want me to, I need a verbal permission out of you if you want more" he said and kissing the corner of my mouth.
"I want you Tommy, I want you in me" I said and his eyes lit up like fire.
His hands quickly grabbed the end of my shirt and pulled it with easy over my head. I started to unbutton his shirt and got about half way done before he ripped it off letting some of the buttons fly to the floor.
He was quick to grabbed my thighs and turned me over so he'll lay down on top of me, never breaking the kiss.
He kissed me down my neck and onto my breasts that were still covered with my bra. I pushed him up slightly and grabbed the back of my bra and pulled it off granting him full access. His tongue worked like magic on my nipple while one of his hands was on my breast and the other teasing me with my pants still on. My back arched as he changed to the other breast and did the same to it before continuing to kiss me down my stomach until he reached my pants.
He was quick to unbutton them and pull them off leaving me in my underwear where my wetness was visible.
"All this for me? You dirty slut, my dirty slut and only mine" he said looking me straight in the eye while pulling my underwear off.
He pushed my legs open and resting his hands on my stomach, running them up and down to reach my breasts. He began lapping on my juices and moaning out from the taste. My back arched with the amount of pleasure that was coursing through me as he brought one hand to my entrance and inserted two  fingers giving me a nice stretch.
"Tommy I need you, please" I begged.
"What do you need me to do sweetheart?" He got up and hovered above me.
"Fuck me, Tommy please" I said reaching his pants and pulled on them.
He smirked at me and quickly sat down on the side and began to take his clothes of. I got up and started to kiss and suck on his neck, not wanting to break away from his warm body. His moans drove me cray as I left hickies on his neck. He finally pulled his pants and underwear off allowing his growth to stand tall hitting his stomach. He reached over to his wallet and grabbed a condom. He put it on quickly and grabbed me causing to straddle his again and guiding his tip to my entrance.
I slowly lowered myself down, moaning at the stretch that he gave me. He caught me in a kiss and he placed his hands on my hips helping me ride him slowly. We both moan into each others mouth and continue to kiss.
"OMG Y/N, you're so fucking pretty riding me" he said buckling his hips upwards to get more friction.
He let out a low groan and brought his hands to my ass again and lifting me up and placing me on the floor next to the coffee table carefully, not wanting to hurt me.
He started to pound into me harder and harder.
He grabbed my hand and placed it on my lower abdomen.
"You feel that baby, yeah?" He said referencing to were he was hitting.
"OMG Tommy!" I screamed as he went faster and began to run circle on my clit.
I could tell he was close because he's movements were becoming sloppy and faster.
I moaned loudly, finally hitting my climax and squeezing around him, causing him to follow right behind.
His movements began to slow down before stopping, still not pulling out. He looked at me, still hovering above me and brought himself down to kiss me.
"I love you Y/N, and I want you to know that I'll never lie to you again" he said, his forehead on mine.
"I love you too Tommy" and all of a sudden I hear a car door close.
My eyes open as I look up at the clock saying 3:30PM. My siblings are back from school.
"Shit, shit, shit, shit. Quickly grab your clothes and come with me" he finally pulls out and we both grab our clothes and I lead the way to my room.
I lock the door as I hear the front door slam shut.
"Y/N we're home" my little sister scream.
"Hey guys, I'll be down in a bit" I say opening the door and allowing only my head to pop out.
I lock the door again and look at Tommy who has been staring at me with a grin.
"What?" I asked sitting down on his lap.
"I just love you so much" he said kissing my cheek making me giggle.
"Ok then get dressed and sneak out of the window, I don't need to hear anything from these monsters" I said getting up myself and starting to dress, making him laugh from the nickname that I gave my siblings.
He went over to the window and opened it but before leaving he grabbed me by my hips and held me tight.
"I'll call you later today ok?"
"Sure, now go, before the monsters come and cause me to pay them to keep them quiet" he gave me one last peck on the lips before heading out.
I ran down stairs, smiling from ear to ear before walking into the living room seeing my sister holding buttons in her hands looking at me mischievously.
"So, who's he?"
———————————————————————————
                                                                           2575 words
Hope you guys liked it, it was my first smut imagine so plz tell me if it was good enough!
Thank you so much for reading and plz comment and vote✌️❤️