Tom Hanson #4

Requested by @deanlover275 - Y/N is the newest recruit on jumpstreet. She's a natural, solving and arresting faster than everyone else. She acts better than Tom but treats the others perfectly. This behavior angers Tom. And one day he has had enough of her smart remarks.
*Smut*
———————————————————————————
-Tom POV
'Why is she so mean' I thought looking at her from my work place in the chapel.
I was looking at Y/N. She was talking with Dennis, Penhall and Judy, having a blast from what I can see.
She's very hot but she ignores me and whenever I do get her attention she always seems annoyed and she would get an angry attitude.
'Why can't I be them?' I asked myself looking at them again and then back at my paperwork.
"Hanson, Y/N, my office now" Fuller yelled and I looked at her.
She was giving me the nasty eye before walking away from the group and into Fuller's office and I quickly followed behind.
"I want you guys to go to Neil high school and try to bust the gang members in the school. There has been two dead teens that were known to be from different gangs and the fights are getting worse" he said and handed the both of us a copy of the case.
After a while of reading details Y/N exited the room but not before looking at me with a disgust look.
"Fuller, she hates me how the hell am I supposed to work with her if I don't even know why?" I tell him and he looks up from his paperwork.
"Deal with it Hanson, you're working together and that's final. You two are the best officers that I have and I trust you to figure it out" he said and I got up and walked out of the office.
Y/N sat at her desk grabbing her things to go get ready for our new assignment and I did as well.
After about 30 minutes we were both at the high school getting our schedules and going to first period.
We haven't even talked all of the school day. We would just look at each other and she would roll her eyes.
I would take her anywhere she'd like, I would make her happy but she hates me and I don't even know why.
We finished school and we met up next to my car.
"How was your day?" I asked and she wouldn't even look at me.
"Why do you care Hanson?" She asked rudely and I've had enough.
"Get in the car" I said and she raised her eyebrow at me and got in.
"What do you think you're doing Hanson?" She asked and I sped down the highway.
I pulled up to my building and pulled her along with me up to my apartment.
-Y/N POV
'What the hell is he doing' I thought and he opened the door for his apartment.
"Hanson! Why am I here?" I yelled at him and he turned around to face me.
I was scared around him. He made me want to pull him anywhere and have sex with him for a week straight. He got me weak and I don't like it so I've been really mean to him.
"Why are you so mean to me?" He asked and I didn't change my facial expressions causing him to huff.
"What did I do to make you hate me so much?" He asked again and I backed up a little cause he began stepping close to me.
I was pressed up against his sofa and my breath was shaky.
I wanted to kiss him and just have him for myself but I'm scared of what he might do.
"I'm sorry" I said and he seemed almost surprised.
"But why?"
"Cause around you I can't control myself. I want to have you for myself but I'm scared of what I might do or become. I don't hate you, I hate the fact that you make me feel a certain way" I said with a shaky voice.
He didn't say another word but instead kissed me and that was just it.
I kissed back roughly and his tongue entered my mouth battling with mine.
"You should've told me, and for all you did to me I'm going to do a lot worse to you" he said and picked me up.
I rapped my legs around his torso and he walked into his bedroom. He threw me onto the bed and quickly began kissing me. I picked at the end of his shirt and he quickly removed it and then did the same for me including my bra.
One of his hands was teasing my folds from the outside of my pants.
"You will not cum until I'm done with you, you will stay quiet as long as I say and if you don't do as I say I will punish you" he said and took my pants of with a single pull.
I was left only in my soaked panties and he smirked.
"All this for me and I haven't even began" he stated looking at my hazed figure from underneath him.
"I've always had this for you" I said and regretted opening my mouth.
"I told you not to speak" he said and flipped me onto my knees and hands.
He slapped my ass over and over again and tears began to stream down my face. I stayed quiet all of the time and after ten slaps he finished.
"You speak again and I'll give you ten more" he said letting me flip onto the bed and flipped me onto my back.
He cleaned my tear stained face and attacked my neck, I wanted to moan but I knew I shouldn't. I reached down to his pants and unbuttoned them. He was ready as well due to his sex being shown through his pants.
He took them off himself allowing me to sit up to see his cock. It was very big and I wasn't sure how I'm going to handle it.
"Like what you see? Why don't you suck on it" he said and I quickly got on my knees in front of him and kissed his tip. He groaned and got frustrated.
"Don't play with me pretty face, you don't want me to punish you again" he said and I took him whole in my mouth.
He threw his head back while I bobbed up and down. He started twitching in my mouth and then came. I swallowed everything and he pulled me by my hair and he kissed me deeply.
"I fucking love you" he said pulling away and I didn't say anything in return, only hugged him.
"Good girl" he said to me referring to me still not speaking.
He pushed me onto the bed and took my panties off. He got in between my legs and kissed the inside of my thighs and then went in between my folds. I wanted to let out all of my moans but I couldn't. I didn't want him to stop. I was going to cum and I bit my hand to keep quiet.
He suddenly stopped and looked up at me with all of his hair sticking to his forehead.
I groaned but let out no noises and I saw him smirking up at me.
"I told you not to cum sweetheart" he said and hovered on top of me.
He aligned himself to my entrance and kissed me gently. The kiss distracted me and he thrusted into me with so much force that I gasped into the kiss. He kept on going harder and harder, and I began to feel a knot in the bottom of my stomach.
"I can tell you're close hun, let me hear you" he said and I finally let my moans out.
I dug my nails into his back leaving scratch marks all over his back.
"Ohh Tommy" I moaned into his ear and he groaned in respond into my neck causing me to shiver.
He continued to hit my sweet spot over and over again and I could tell he was close as well.
"Tommy.... I'm going t...to cum" I said and he hit the spot for the last time allowing me to cum and he soon followed cumming on my stomach.
He then fell down onto his hands above me and he looked at me tenderly.
"We should've done this a long time ago" he said and I chuckled and happily agreed.
He bent down and kissed me gently on the lips before pulling away and giving me a single peck.
"Sorry, let me clean you up" he said and got up.
He went to the bathroom and came back with a small wet towel.
He cleaned me up slowly letting me see everything and small smiles crept up on both of our faces.
"You're such a tease" I said and sat up on his lap.
I looked into his eyes and kissed him. He placed his hands on my bare hips and pulled me in closer.
I bet he could feel me getting heated up again and he pulled away chuckling.
"I told you that you make me feel a certain way" I whispered in his ear and he tensed up again.
I could feel him getting hard again and he threw me back onto the bed.
You can say that we don't hate each other anymore.
——————————————————————————
1617 Words
You guys really, like REALLY like Tom Hanson and I couldn't agree more. I love him too and I love making these.
Thank you so much for reading❤️✌️