Barnabas Collins #3

Y/N was a new vampire in town and wasn't aware of the Collins family curse. The Collins were throwing an anual Halloween party, inviting everyone in town. Y/N came to the party a little hungry meaning things would be going down hill.
*smut*
———————————————————————————
-Y/N POV
I was putting a short red cocktail dress and some light makeup, making a fox eye to add to an affect.
I was invited along with the whole town to the Collins mansion for a Halloween party and because I just moved into town I might meet some new people. Being a lone vampire sucks. I was bitten in 1893 by my then boyfriend who I had to court due to our parents arranging us together. I never liked him and after he bit me I managed to get rid of him with the help of my best friend who was a powerful witch.
She helped me survive and walk in the sun by creating me a sun ring. She's amazing and she's working at the moment in some forests up in Canada for now but we call all the time.
Anyways, the party would allow me to make some new friends and maybe even have something good to eat cause I'm all out of blood bags.
'Let tonight go smoothly' I thought to myself, placing a black laced mask on my face as I was exiting my house.
I used my vampire speed to run to the forest that was next to the mansion and relaxed for a moment before walking in threw the gates with my head held up high.
I saw some people having a good time outside drinking and talking next to a large fire.
'Let's not get burned to death' I thought running up the steps to the doors of the house.
The double doors were open wide and I could see at least two hundred people dancing and drinking all around.
I walked down the stairs slowly grabbing some people's attention. I felt a small smirk grow on my face and I walked up to the bar.
"Can I have a pink lady?" I asked the bartender and he quickly began making on.
"Wouldn't make you as a pink lady girl" I heard a man say.
I turned around and saw a nice looking man probably around his mid 20's. He has a nice wavy dark brown hair and blue eyes. He seems like he'll be good enough to eat later on.
"Well I don't like beer and I'm a little picky when it comes to my drinks" I said taking a small sip from my drink.
"Would you like to dance ...." he asked wanting me to say my name.
"You need a little more effort on getting the name but I'll be happy to dance" I said and downed my entire drink.
His eyes opened wide at my sudden action and a small smirk was forming on his face.
The next thing I know I was grinding on the man to the beat of the song. My back was on his chest and he was holding me by my hips. He began kissing my neck and sucked on it.
Small moans left my mouth and I turned around pulling away from his grasp, I grabbed his hand and pulled him into a hallway that didn't have anyone and closed the door.
He pushed me on to a wall, holding me by my hips before he began to kiss my neck again. It felt good but I was hungry and needed the energy to continue.
"Hey, wait, wait" I said and he looked up at me.
"I'm hungry and you're going to stay very quiet and are going to allow me to feed on you" I said using my ability to hypnotize.
I quickly bit his wrist as he stood still looking down at me with an emotionless face. The blood was so good going down my throat. I could feel the warmth it let out inside of my body. I continued and then the door next to us flew open and someone entered.
"What's going on here?" He asked looking at the blood going down my chin and the guys wrist having two bite marks and blood all around.
"You stay a minute and you go back to the party and forget who I am, go rap your arm to stop the bleeding and go find another girl to have sex with" I said using my hypnotism, allowing the guy to nod and exit.
"Now you, you're going to stay still" I said walking toward the other guy.
He looked better than the last one. He had dark brown eyes with black hair. He wore a old fashioned outfit that fit him perfectly and his skin was pale like my own.
"You don't want to do this" he said with a side smirk.
I used my vampire speed and strength to pin the guy on the wall with one hand around his throat while he just looked surprised.
"Two can play this game beautiful" he said and sped and pinned me on the floor.
I was shocked looking into his eyes realizing that he was like me.
"You're a vampire" I said and a wicked smile grew on my face.
"Yes, I am. And you are one as well" he said getting up and reaching out for my hand to help me stand up as well.
"I have never seen you around town before, you're new" he said looking at me up and down.
"I am. The name's Y/N. I heard it's a nice town and I wanted to get away from large cities for a while" I explained and leaned against the wall with one foot pressing up.
"Well it's an excellent town, I moved here at a young age many years ago and always have loved this town. The only problem is that there aren't many shaded areas so it is hard to move around. I'm Barnabas Collins by the way" he told me and I had a small smile.
"Well, it's very nice to meet the host of the party and I don't have any problem with the sun. One benefit in having a friend witch" I said sassily.
"What wouldn't I give to be able to see the sun again" he said leaning on the wall next to me.
"I can walk in the sun. See this? It was blessed by my witch friend and it allows me to walk around in the day time" I said showing him my ring and then spinning it around my finger.
"That's incredible. You're very lucky to have such a good friend. I haven't had many since I resurfaced after spending years locked up in a coffin six feet under grown" he said looking at his own fingers that had long fingernails and were very pale.
"I guess that you could count me as a friend. Just please keep my secret quiet as a fellow vamp" I said turning around to look at him.
I was a bit tipsy from my drink earlier and it only made me feel more attracted to him. He had a sharp jawline that could probably cut someone and his lips were a nice shade of pink.
"I will not tell your secret if you don't tell mine" he said with a cute smile.
We began talking about our childhoods and how we got turned. We shared common values and all. He was a very sweet guy and I opened up to him like I would to a best friend. At a certain point I took my mask off and from that time on he would stare at me more intensely than before. We talked for what felt like hours before we got caught up in a staring competition with each other. His eyes could just see everything, or so that's how it felt like.
"I don't want to do anything without your consent
Y/N" he said like a gentleman and grabbed me by my hips.
Having another vampire around would be fun but having one as more than friends would be amazing. Vampire sex was the best and I would never say no to it.
"What a gentleman, I'm all yours to posses" I whispered in his ears and he was quick to kiss me.
His kiss was soft and I could tell he was aroused.
He used his speed to push me against the wall and rapped a leg around his waist. He pulled away for a split second and I managed to push him against the other wall and kissed his neck, biting him here and there. Soft moans could be barely heard due to the loud music in the other room.
His hands roamed my body before gently squeezing my ass and I moaned on his neck. He pulled me up on the ceiling with him and as we fell to the floor he switched us and was on the bottom to soften the fall. I sat on top of him and undid his overcoat. I could now see that he was a little more buff than I thought and had a more slim figure.
I choked him and our eyes were connected.
"You know, I can tell that you're a tough act" he said and now I was on the bottom.
His hand was around my neck this time and I rapped my legs around his torso.
"Hold on" he said and he ran quickly into a room with a bed.
"Nice room" I said and he smirked at me.
He threw me onto the bed and snaked his hands up the bottom of my dress rubbing around my folds.
I softly moaned at his actions and I could feel his get turned.
I unbuttoned his white shirt to reveal a pale chest and a nicely muscular body. He wasn't too fit but you could tell that he was working out.
He took my underwear off, leaving me in the dress only but I knew that it wouldn't stay on for long.
He started to suck on my thighs and I felt bites as well and I softly moaned. I reached out to his hair and messed it up, running my fingers threw it.
He finally reached my folds and rubbed his fingers threw them.
"You know, if I never needed blood again I would probably just eat you out over and over and over again to keep the hunger away" he said and began licking my folds. My back arched as he drew eights on my clit and my legs began to shake as I came, saying his name over and over again.
"You're absolutely divine" Barnabas said and he got up next to my ear.
"Barb.... I think I'll keep that secret of yours" I said and we both chuckled.
Before he could do anything else I flipped us over and undid his pants letting his member stand tall. He sat up with me straddling his and helped me remove my dress.
'Thank god I wasn't wearing a bra'
I pushed his chest down and he sat against the headboard.
"You did me, I do you" I said in a seductive voice.
His hair was everywhere which made him look a lot more attractive and his chest was moving faster and faster within the moment.
I hovered above his cock and slowly slid myself down.
The both of us moaned with the feeling and within a second I was against the other side of the bedroom on a wall. I rapped my legs around his torso as he thrusted into me and he then moved us again to the sofa. He began thrusting so hard that the leg of the sofa broke. With my legs still rapped around his torso, he jumped up to the ceiling and then back onto the bed.
His thrusts inside of me were so hard, hitting my
g-spot every single time. I was a moaning mess underneath him and I could hear his animal like groans.
He suddenly stopped and ran to his desk, dragging me along with him.
"Bend over for me beautiful" he whispered in my ear and I quickly did as he asked.
Our moans we're definitely not heard by the guests due to the loud music still blasting downstairs.
He pushed back inside of me causing me to gasp at the sudden action and he began hitting another pleasure spot.
"You feel so good" he said shoving his cock in and out of me.
"Barb.... please.... faster" I begged and he threw me onto the bed once again and jumped back on top.
He pushed hard and fast in and out with lazy strucks showing that he was ready as well.
A couple more thrusts and I came, squeezing around his sex and that pushed him over the edge as well.
Vampires cannot get pregnant thankfully so I wasn't worried at all when he came inside of me, riding out our shared pleasures.
"You know what I think we are going to be really good friend" he said laying next to me under the sheets.
"I think so too" I said placing an arm around his chest and a leg around his hips.
I kissed him gently, letting the last few hours replay in my head.
"Stay the night? Please?" He asked me, placing a loss strand of my Y/H/C hair behind my ear.
"Happily" I said and he had an adorable small smile grow on his face.
I placed my head onto his chest to be welcomed by silence and the background music from the party.
"When does the party end?" I asked and he slightly shifted to get comfortable.
"I believe that the party is about to end" he said looking at the clock on the other side of the room.
"You know, when my friend is done with her coven meeting up in Canada she'll come to visit me. I can possibly ask her to create one sun ring for you too. You'll be able to see the sun again" I said looking at him and he hugged me.
"That would be incredible and I would be forever in your debt"
"Thank you Barnabas. Thank you for one of the best nights that I've had in a really long time" I said and he said the same.
The music downstairs finally stopped and my eyes began to sting from tiredness.
I whispered a goodnight and he did as well.
I fell asleep in his arms while he ran his fingers up and down my spin.
———————————————————————————
24 words
Thank you for reading and I'm so sorry for the late update!❤️✌️