Sweeney Todd #2

Imagine having to calm Sweeney down after a "shaving" appointment. His ways of relaxing after it vary but he has a favorite.
*smut*
———————————————————————————
-Y/N POV
I heard a loud thud from upstairs and Mrs. Lovett gave me a look of 'you know what just happened'
"I'll go help him" I said taking my apron off and washing my hands from the flours from the pies.
I walked upstairs and knocked on the door five times slowly letting him know that it's me and that I'm not a threat.
"Dear, are you ok?" I asked and saw Sweeney walk back and forth next to the large windows of his shop.
I locked the door and walked closer to him, seeing all of the blood he had on his clothes.
"Love?" I asked and he turned to me with an angry face.
He walked up to me and I backed up as his hand reached my throat.
He pushed me up against a wall and held my throat tightly but not enough to make me choke.
"I love you Y/N. I love you so much and I really need you right now" he said having his face buried into my neck.
I pushed him a little and he looked at me very a sad pout.
I had a sly smile on my face and his face began lighting up.
He kissed me hard on the lips, pushing me up against the wall and grabbing my legs, rapping them around his torso.
He walked carefully, not wanting to slip on the blood and walked to the bedroom that was connected to his shop.
"I don't want any blood on these new sheets I'm telling you" I said and he laughs throwing me onto the bed.
He took his bloody shirt off and threw it to the side. He jumped on top of me, kissing me hard on the lips and his hands grabbed mine and pinned them above my head.
He kissed my neck and down to the skin that was shown on my chest with my dress still on.
He flipped my around and undid my corset and helped me remove my dress and undergarments, leaving me completely naked in front of him.
"Last time I checked, you love my razers, you love my thirst for the blood" he said onto my neck causing me to shiver and one of his hands reached his back pocket.
He grabbed one of his razers and holding it to my neck.
I flinched not wanting to get cut but the thought of him threatening me turned me on completely.
"Sweeney, stop teasing" I said feeling him grind onto my thigh.
His large member rubbing against my thigh drove me crazy not to mention the blade that he held to my neck.
He traced the razer on my skin, causing some blood to spill.
He lowered his head and sucked on the cuts that he created and then threw his razer to the floor.
His tongue and lips felt amazing on my skin and I couldn't hold my moans.
I reached down to his pants, tugging and trying to pull them down which caused him to pull away chuckling.
"You're so impatient, you always get whatever you want when you want it and I'm going to give it to you" he said and I kissed him deeply.
He broke the kiss and took his pants and underwear off. His cock was producing pre cum making me want him more but he didn't do anything.
"If you want it so badly, you'll have to earn it" he said and pulled me by my hair.
He pushed me to my knees right in front of him and pushed his cock deeply into my mouth.
As I was bobbing up and down he fisted my hair, pulling on it roughly and then pushing me down harder making me gag.
His grip on my hair loosened and his moans filled up the room.
"At least that pretty little mouth of yours is good for more than talking" he said and then moaned deeply.
He came in my mouth and his hand immediately went to my throat making sure I swallow everything.
"Good girl" he said and pulled on my hair again making me stand up.
"On the bed and spread your legs for me" he said and I quickly obeyed.
I could feel my juices lick and I couldn't wait anymore.
"Please, my demon, I need you" I said and he got on top of me.
He kissed me deeply and slid himself slowly making me moan into the kiss.
"Omg" I moaned and he began moving in and out.
"You're mine" he growled into our kiss and let one of his hands reach my clit.
He began to rub circles over and over again to the point that I was a moaning mess underneath him.
He suddenly stopped and I looked at him with a very angry impression.
"On your knees and hands" he said and I did so.
He pulled me up by my hair and then held me tightly with an arm around my stomach.
"You're so dirty for me aren't you?" He asked into my ear as my back was on his chest.
"I am demon I am" I moaned and he inserted into me again, still holding me up.
I snaked my arms over my head and tangled my hands in his hair.
He bit one arm and then kissed me all the way down to my shoulder.
He pushed me down onto my hands and began to pound into me like a wild animal.
We both moaned non stop, loving the feeling of the other and how the warmth of the other is making us sweat.
His thrusts became faster and more sloppy.
"Love..... you feel...... so good" he said and came inside of me, his thrusts being much harder than before.
I came right behind him and he road out my high.
I collapsed on the bed and he fell right next to me.
His hands ran through my messy hair and he looked deeply into my eyes.
"Thank you love, you always have time for me and help me relax" Sweeney said and kissed my forehead gently.
"I love you, meaning I will help you whenever you need me" I said and he brought me closer to him.
"Would you like me to fill up the tub? We could take a bath" he asked and I nodded.
My body was tired and warm with him right next to me and then he got up to fill the tub up and all of the warmth was gone.
I was slightly more awake now with the cold air of London coming through an open window.
"Come on sweetheart, the bath is ready" Sweeney said and I walked into the bathroom.
The area was filled with candles and the bath tub was filled with warm water and some bobbles.
"I love it" I said and he came from behind me and hugged me.
"I love you" he said and kissed my cheek.
We got in and stayed there for some time.
After a while we got out and dressed in our PJ's and headed to bed where I cuddled up to my demon and we both fell asleep together.
——————————————————————————
1262 words
Thank you guys for reading and hope you liked it.
I myself absolutely love Sweeney and it's the first horror movie that I've ever watched so it has a special place in my heart.