Wade "Crybaby" Walker #2

Thank you for all the votes and support❤️
Requested by @beautifuldesires27 - School day is long and devastating but sometimes something fun can happen.
*smut*
———————————————————————————
-Y/N POV
All the drapes including myself were at lunch break which was only about 30 minutes and we have about 2 more minutes before we have to go to 5th period.
"Math is going to be so boring" Crybaby whined as he shot his trash to the trash can that was by the stairs we were sitting at.
"Suck it up, we have another three hours before school is over anyways and if we can all do it, then you surely can. Also, we're in the same class and you sit next to me anyways" I point out and he just looks down at me from the higher step that he sat at with an evil smirk.
Crybaby and I have been dating for awhile now but we kept it from the group. We want to try to do it without any attention or drama. Ew, drama. We'll probably tell them in a couple of weeks, but for now it's just the two of us.
The bell drowned my thoughts off and brought me back to mid conversation that I had no idea what it's about.
"Y/N let's head out" Crybaby called and I quickly grabbed my math books and threw my half eaten lunch in the trash and began to walk along side him.
We walked in silence not wanting to draw attention to ourselves and have people ask questions and soon enough we got to the class.
The teacher began the class like normal and we began with a couple of equations to solve.
Crybaby didn't tell anyone but he's honestly a really smart guy. He normally hides that part of him to show how tough he is but I find his dorky side adorable.
He and I finished around the same time and just sat there before I saw him sneaking a paper onto my desk.
'Hey' was written on it and when I turned around to look at him he had a cute smile that he was trying to hide.
I quickly responded with a 'what's up?' And past it onto his desk watching the teacher for any sign.
He read it and wrote something down before passing it to me again.
'This class is so boring but at least I have a good view' he wrote signaling toward my high waisted jeans that showed my butt just a little too much.
I playfully hit him on the arm and we quickly looked back at our papers because the teacher looked up to see who made a noise.
'I'm just saying, that ass would look so pretty sitting on me' was written on another note and I quietly chuckled.
'Stop, you're starting something that we won't be able to finish right now' I wrote back looking around the class to see if anyone notice our quiet passing of notes.
Crybaby and I sat at the back corner of the room opposite to the windows so we were pretty distant from the teacher and from the smart asses that sat at the front of the class that would snitch on you.
'I know a place' he wrote back again and I looked at him with widen eyes.
"Mr. Bolack, may I please go to the bathroom?" I asked loudly causing some people to turn around to look at me but I didn't care.
"Just grab the pass and go" he said not even looking up from the boring newspaper that he was reading.
I quickly grabbed the pass and left the class looking at Wade with a sly smile.
I went to the bathroom and check myself in the mirror for about five minutes before heading back out and stumbling into someone.
"Sorry"I said before looking and seeing that it was Crybaby, smirking at me with the second pass.
"Oh no, it was totally my fault" he said and I laughed at his sassiness.
He quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me along the hallway and into a janitor closet. He locked the door and quickly kissed me. I didn't resist but instead deepened it by placing my arms around his neck.
He pushed my against the back of the closet, bringing one of my legs around his hip.
"I told you I have a place" he said pulling away to catch his breath.
"Well then don't stop now" I say tilting my head backwards granting him full access to my neck and he immediately attacks it.
Moans quickly filled the closet, mainly from me but it would change in a moment.
I reached down and grabbed his cock from the outside of his pants which he replied with a moan on my neck, sending shivers down my back.
I slightly pushed him of off me and a look of confusion washed on his face. I got onto my knees and started unbuckling his pants. I pulled both his pants and underwear without a second thought, letting his tip stand proudly in front of my mouth.
I smirked before kissing the tip and licking down the sides. He let out low groans and placed his hands on the wall holding himself from pushing fully into my mouth.
He growled at me indicating that he was done playing games and fisted my hair and fully pushed into my mouth.
As I continued he threw his head back and whispering small nothings trying to stop himself from screaming out.
He pulled me back up before he was done and smirked at me, he was quick to wipe the sides of my mouth with his fingers and made me lick the precum that was there.
He got on his knees and undid my pants and threw them close by.  He grabbed my left leg and placed it over his shoulder, making sure that I was still balanced before beginning to eat me out.
As he drew eights on my clit I pulled on his hair before pushing him a little bit to make sure he doesn't stop but he did and I groaned in sexual disappointment.
He got back up with a chuckle.
"You needy girl" he said stroking my cheek before bringing me into a deep kiss.
We both didn't pull away, but instead I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist and his hands held me by my thighs.
His tip was guided right in front of my entrance and with a slight push on my side he slowly pushed on me, letting both of us moan into the kiss.
He started pushing deeper and deeper with every thrust and I could feel bruises beginning to form on my thighs where he was holding me.
He quickly pulled away and gently let me stand on the floor, making sure I don't fall.
He grabbed one of my legs and held it up granting him access to enter again with even more power.
His thrusts now hitting my spot causing my head to fly backwards and onto the wall and his into the crock of my neck, kissing me and leaving large purple hickies.
His thrusts began to me a little more sloppy and I began to feel him twitch inside of me. He was close.
"Y/N ..... I'm going to..... Fuck" he said biting my collar bone finally cumming inside of me, letting our mixed juices go down my leg.
I was right behind him and came as well letting out a muffled moan due to him covering my mouth with his hands.
His thrusts slowed down before completely stopping and looking me in my eyes.
He dropped my leg and caressed my cheek before pulling me into a sweet kiss.
"We should probably begin to head to class" I said looking around at the mess we both made.
"Let me clean you up at least" he said with a seductive voice but I knew we shouldn't go another round.
He looked around as well and laughed. He dropped to his knees again and sucked everything that was going down my legs causing some more moans to come out of my mouths but I hoped he didn't hear them.
As he finished and stood back up he pulled his pants up and handed me mine.
"After school today, are your parents home?" He asks doing his belt and looking at me with a sweet smile.
I looked in the mirror and I saw big purple marks all along my neck. Shit!
"What am I supposed to do with these?" I whisper yell and looked directly at him.
He pulled on my hair and pushed it around my shoulders just enough to cover all of the marks.
"There, like nothing happened"he exclaims and kissed my cheek.
"No ones home today, they're out for the weekend traveling" I said knowing that he'll definitely come over for the whole weekend now and I had no problem with it.
We both exited the closet and he said that he'll take a slight detour before coming to class to make sure that no one will notice.
I go back to class not before kissing him one last time.
I enter the class and Mr. Balock looks at me and asks, "why did you take so long?"
"I'm on my period sir and if you're a female I think you'd know the difficulties of changing a tempon" I said going back to my sit and seeing that the teacher is now very uncomfortable.
Everyone chuckles and then Crybaby enter.
"What did I miss?"
———————————————————————————
1618 Words
Thank you so much for reading✌️❤️