The Wolf #1

Requested by @Midnight567594 - Y/N just moved into the village next to the woods and her new house's backyard is part of the forest. She wasn't aware of the magical part of the forest and one day she wondered through it alone. She ran into the Wolf and at first he was going to eat you, but as he gets to know her better, he becomes intrigued.
———————————————————————————
-Y/N POV
'Today I'll head out to the forest to pick out some berries and make them into jems' I thought to myself getting out of bed and stretching.
I went down stairs to the kitchen and made myself coffee(or whatever you drink in the mornings) and a fruit salad.
The birds were singing outside of my window and I went outside to my new backyard which was connected to the forest. The forest seemed dark with a lot of mysteries but due to the sun being up in the sky without any clouds to hide behind, the forest was absolutely beautifully lit.
I knew that I was the only person out but I couldn't get the feeling of being watched to go away.
I let it slide though and went inside and back upstairs to my bathroom to get ready for the day.
I dressed up with short black jeans that were slightly cut at the end and a nice blue blouse that has white flowers on. I let my Y/H/L hair drapes over my shoulders and grabbed my black and gold sunglasses.
I went back downstairs and grabbed a large basket to put all of the berries I'll collect later and headed out through the back door again and locked it.
Heading down the road was nice and quiet, I could hear everything but nothing at the same time.
After a couple of minutes of walking you stumbled upon a couple of blackberry bushes.
You began to pick but then again you felt like you were being watched but now it felt a lot more intense. You continued on picking but you now heard a few branches break which caused you to turn around and in front of you is a Wolf, or more like a human with wolf parts.
"Hello miss I was just passing by when I saw you picking out my berries" he said pointing to the bushes.
"I didn't know that these bushes belonged to anyone sir, I'm sorry" I said standing up and walking back to the path.
"It's alright, I'm the Wolf, I believe that you are the new neighbor?" He asked going around me and sniffing me.
"I'm, yeah I'm the new neighbor, I'm Y/N, I moved here from (the city you live at)" you explained turning around to look at him.
He was quiet attractive for a hybrid such as himself, I've only heard legends of people like him, hybrids between humans and certain animals.
"Why would you move from there to this little place? And do I scare you Miss...?" He asks with a side smirk.
"I just wanted to move to a quieter place, I wanted to have nature in my backyard and be able to see it all again like the time I was a child. And no Mr. Wolf, you don't scare me, I just heard stories about people such as yourself, hybrids between humans and animals and I am always intrigued by them and please call me Y/N" I explained and got up close almost in his face and his eyes never left mine.
"So, um, why did you pick from my bushes Y/N?"
"I wanted to make some jem and these bushes were the first ones I've seen on my trip so I begun to pick" I explained pushing a strand of my hair to have a better view of Wolf.
He looked me up and down like the predator then his but his eyes softened.
'He decided not to eat me' I thought and huffed our.
"What is it?" He asked a little confused.
"Thank you" he looked still confused and raised an eyebrow.
"Thank you for not eating me, would you like to join me and we can make some jem together?" I asked and he just smiled in understanding that I knew what was going on in his head.
"How'd you know that I was debating weather to eat you or not?" He asked and tilted his head a little.
"Is this 21 questions? But I knew that because I study animal behavior and I'm a veterinarian so I know a lot about animals, dogs especially" I explained laughing at the beginning at my silly remark and he did as well.
"How about that jem of your's, any good?" He asked and pick a berry and popped it into his mouth.
"How about I make some and you can try?"
"Wow, we really have been ending every sentence with a question, and I'd like that" he said hooking his arm with mine and we started to walk back down the path to my house.
———————————————————————————
                                                                             849 words
Sry, this one was a bit shorter than usual but hope you guys enjoyed!
Plz comment and vote and thank you so much for reading❤️✌️