Second Year: I'm Done!

Peril's and Clay's Drama

Peril's POV

The next morning, I woke up and raced to Charles's office. I didn't care that I was wearing the clothes that I wore yesterday. I just had to go to Charles and tell him I don't love him. I ran past the secretary and slid into his office. 

Once I walked in, I saw Charles looking out the window. "Charles...I don't love you," I laughed. "I REALLY don't love you." Charles turned his head to me and glared at me. 

"I'm in love with someone else..." I smiled. "And have been for a while now." 

"Are just giving up on us that fast?" Charles growled. He stomped over to me. 

"Yup!" I giggled. "I'm done! I don't love you, or your words, so don't try to get me back," I growled. "Now, if you will excuse me...I have to go to my boyfriend." I turned around and left Charles standing alone in his office like I should have done the first time he tried to get me back. 

"You will regret that!" Charles shouted. 

"No, I don't think I will!" I shouted back.  As the door closed, I heard the crashing of objects in the room. Good, he should be mad at himself. I chuckled to myself and headed out of the building. When the sun hit my eyes, I felt happy for the first time in my life.