Second Year: Beach House Part 3

September 21st  

Clay's POV

The ride to the Beach House was...different. After Peril said that Charles was coming with us, I saw a smirk on his face as he walked back into his car. Peril opened the door to my car and jumped in. Growling, I went in the driver's side and started the car. I could tell that Peril could sense my anger. I didn't want her to see my anger but I also want her to know that I don't like Charles one bit. So, I took a deep breath and followed Tsunami's car to her Beach House. In the car with Tsunami was Riptide and Sunny. Glory, Deathbringer, and Fatespeaker were riding in Starflight's car. Which was probably the cleanest car on the planet. 

After two miles, Peril finally spoke. "Charles is coming because...because..." Peril trailed off. I sighed and put my hand on her hand. 

"You don't need to tell me why you decided to let him come," I said. Although, I would like it if you did explain to me why you wanted to invite him after what he did to you, I thought.  "Just...I don't want you to get hurt," I explained. Peril gave me one of those loving smiles that I love so much. She tilted her head and smiled at me. 

"Let's listen to some music," Peril said, suddenly. She pressed play on her phone and she smiled again. Peril's phone, Tsunami's phone, Starflight's phone, and all my other friends phones were connected to my car. "I love this song!" Peril smiled. 

The song that played was 'Fire Meet Gasoline' by Sia. I could tell why Peril loved this song so much. Peril loved fire so, it was hard to see why she wouldn't like this song. "It's dangerous, to fall in love behind. Wanna burn with you tonight," Peril sang. But as she was singing I could feel her eyes on me. Was she excepting me to sing? I wasn't good at that. 

But I did tap on the steering wheel along with the song. "Fire meet gasoline, fire meet gasoline, fire meet gasoline, I'm burning alive," Peril sang. "Can you lower the windows?" she asked. I laughed and lowered the windows. 

Delighted, Peril stuck her head out and sand the song, "And I can barely breathe when your hear loving me! Fire meet gasoline! Burn with me tonight," Peril sang. I laughed and rolled my eyes. Peril was extravagant but also a really good person. The drive to the Beach House was mostly singing and laughing. It was fun being with Peril this way, and I loved it. 

When we arrived at the Beach House, Peril raced out the door and spread her arms to feel the breeze. The beach house looked small on the outside but it was really huge on the inside. Tsunami's car was parked first then mine then Starflight's. Charles rented another beach house across the lawn. When everyone walked inside, we all gasped except Riptide and Tsunami. The beach house was really open and it looked really modern. 

"Okay guys, everyone can have their own rooms, all the rooms are okay except my parents room and my sister's room, for some strange reason," Tsunami said. Then everyone spread out and went to their rooms. After I put my stuff away, I heard Tsunami scream, "BEACH TIME!" And with that, I changed into my trunks and left the beach house.