Second Year: What happened at the dance part 2

I suggest you play the song at the present part. Or in the flashback part. You guys can choose, it's sweet both ways. 

Peril and Clay's Drama

Clay's POV

We sat there, nervous. Why was Sunny pushing us to tell our feelings? It's not like we were fighting like Riptide and Tsunami. But, I guess we are avoiding each other. I know that Charles still loves her and I know that Peril doesn't like him back. 

"Alright, start talking...what happened at the ball?" Sunny wondered. 

"After Peril sang the song," I started. 

Flashback

After Peril walked off the stage, I followed her. Curious about where she was going. I followed her outside and onto the balcony. Once she got there she stopped and looked at the sky. "Beautiful, isn't it?" she muttered. I froze. Was she talking to me? 

"How did you know I followed you?" I wondered. 

"You aren't really Deathbringer when it comes to sneaking around," Peril chuckled. I chuckled with her. "Clay..." Peril said. 

"Yeah?" I replied. 

Peril turned around, her flaming red hair was on her side and I got to see her beautiful dress. "Have you ever liked this one guy, uh, I mean girl...that you liked ever since she helped you?" She wondered. 

"No..." I trailed off. Peril looked down bit her lip. Little teeth marks were made on them. "But, I do know what it's like to love someone who liked someone else. Who, by the way, was mean to her." Peril lifted her head and stared me dead in the eye.  

"Clay...I...I...," Peril sighed and shook her head. The Moonlight glimmered on her hair. Peril looked at me and started to walk to me. Confusion was all I felt at that moment. That was until Peril was millimeters apart from me. The only thing I felt there was nervousness. "Maybe it's better if I show you," Peril whispered. She stood on her toes and pressed her glossy lips on mine. The shock was what I felt. But at the same time, I felt like it was right. Peril placed her left hand on my face cheek. When she pulled away, we were both gasping for air. 

"P-Peril that-" I was cut off. Peril placed her finger on my lips and shook her head. 

"D-Don't ruin the moment," she whispered. Then she turned around and left the balcony, leaving me alone in the darkness. 

Present 

"And that's what happened," I sighed. Sunny looked at me and Peril blankly. 

"Then why the Moons are are you not together!" Sunny yelled. I covered my ears and so did Peril. Her eyes were still on the floor. 

"Because I never got the chance to tell her how I felt," I murmured. 

"Then go do it for Pete's sake!" Sunny cried. She stood up and pushed me and Peril out the door. "And don't come back until you tell each other your feelings for one another!" 

The young adult slammed the door in our faces and leaving us alone in the hallway. We stared at each other. Peril crossed her arms and looked at the floor. "Well...I'm going to go..." Peril whispered. She started to walk away, as she walked her hair was brushed against my nose and I smelt her strawberry scent. Before she had the chance to leave I grabbed her hand and pulled her close to me until she was millimeters apart from me like last time. 

"I'm not going to let you go that easily," I whispered. My warm brown eyes stared into Peril's fierce blue eyes. I leaned down and placed my lips on Peril's trembling lips. Once our lips collided it was like the whole world was gone as if it disappeared from existence. 

"Are you sure you want to date me?" Peril muttered. "What if you can't handle the fact that my mother is a murderer. Or that you get afraid of me?" Peril worried. I placed my hand on her face cheek and kissed her head. 

"I'm possitive that I want date you," I smiled. 

"B-but what if I start killing again or start bulling again?" Peril started to cry. I smiled slightly and wiped the tears off her face. 

"I will stay by your side," I murmered. "And if you start bulling and killing again, I will try to find you some help so you don't kill again," I smiled. Peril sighed and kissed me again. I kissed her back. When she pulled away, I held her in my arms. I cradled her until she started to sleep. 

Once she was sleeping, I picked her up and took her to her dorm. I knew where they kept their spare key. Under the mat. Unlocked the door and brought her to her room. I placed Peril on her bed and covered her up with a blanket. 

"Good night, Peril...my love," I whispered as I walked out of the room.