First Year: The Pool

Turtle and Kinkajou Drama

September 13th 

Turtle's POV

I was so happy that Peril decided that she'll join the band. I thought of a way for us to celebrate the beginning of a new friendship. So, I invited the band to the pool and told them to come in their swimsuits. At 6:00 p.m. Peril, Moon, Kinkajou, Qibli, and Winter all came in their swimsuits. Kinkajou hand a full covered swimming suit and it was blue with some wild flowers. Her blonde hair was down and she looked so beautiful. I wore blue trunks and no swimming shirt. Moon was next to her and she wore a modest bikini and the top had all the constellations the bottom had stars from all the galaxies. Her raven hair was down and I saw Winter and Qibli staring at her. Qibli wore yellow trunks and a normal t-shirt that he normally wears and Winter wore ice blue trunks and blue swimming shirt. Peril on the other hand wore a red shirt and orange shorts. 

"So, to celebrate a new friendship, we're going swimming!" I explained. Peril eyed the water nervously. "I guess I'm going in first," I said. I jumped in the pool without hesitation and the water splashed everywhere. I grinned when I resurfaced and swam around a bit. 

Everyone made a line to jump in but Kinkajou hesitated before she jumped in. When she got in the water it splashed everywhere and when she resurfaced she was laughing so happily. "That was AMAZING!" Kinkajou exclaimed. I laughed with her and we waited for Qibli to jump in. 

Qibli turned around and did a back flip into the water without hesitation. When he resurfaced, he said, "It so COLD!" He dived in the water to touch the bottom of the floor. "I LOVE it!" he exclaimed happily. 

Moon was next but once she put her toe in the water, she shook her head and walked backwards. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Qibli climb up to her grab her hand. "Hey, I'll jump in with you," he whispered in her ear. She nodded thankfully and they jumped in together, screaming. 

"IT'S FREEZING!" Moon yelled, happily. She went on her back and did a back flip underwater. "You're going to love it Winter!" she grinned. 

The next person who was up was Peril, she took off her shorts and shirt and under it she wore a fiery red bikini that was not like Moon's swimming suit. But Peril paced the side of the pool. "I don't think I should, you see I don't really like water," Peril ranted. Maybe I should push her in the pool. That would be funny. I got up and as she paced I pushed her in. "AGH!!" She screamed as she hit the water. It was hilarious. "TURTLE! I'M GOING TO GET YOU BACK!" Peril bellowed. 

Finally it was Winter's turn and he absolutely refused to go in the water. So, Qibli had to push him in. It was as funny as Peril's outbreak. We stayed in for almost the whole night and I loved it.