Second Year: The Beach House Part 2

Peril and Clay's drama

September 21st 

Sunny's POV

It was early in the morning and it was time to go to the beach house. Every single one of my friends were there. Glory was there and she brought Deathbringer. Tsunami was there and she brought Riptide. Clay was there and he brought Peril. And the best one of all, Starflight. And he brought Fatespeaker.

I watched as Fatespeaker kept looking at Starflight the way Peril looks at Clay. It was strange to see and it made me jealous. But at least Starflight was here and we could spend some time together at the beach house.

One thing that I noticed though, was that Peril kept looking at Riptide and Fatespeaker. I couldn't help but wonder what they were hiding. All I saw was that Peril was uncomfortable.

"Hey," Tsunami shouted over the noise. "Is everybody here?"

"Yes Tsunami," Glory said, "we're all here."

"Great!" Tsunami grinned. "Now let's go to a beach house." As they all started to go into the car, another veichal was coming toward us. And the person that came out was the most unexpected, horrible, donkey in the world.

Clay's POV

I heard a strange noise behind me. It sounded like a whimper. Curious, I turned around and saw Peril. But her face was white and her eyes were wide. She shaking like crazy and her blue eyes looked at a person.

"Well, well, well," said a voice that I thought I would never hear again. "Looks like the gang is going out again." I looked at the person in front of us and saw him. I thought I would neo see him again. Charles Dickens. I frowned and notice how Riptide and Fatespeaker both looked at Peril.

"What are you doing here, Charles," Deathbringer growled.

"I just saw your car and thought, 'maybe Peril is with them,'" Charles grinned. I stepped in front of Peril and came in between them. What was Charles doing here?!

"You aren't welcome," I snapped. "So, leave."

Charles gave me a disapproving look. Then he looked at Peril with longing face. "Where are you guys going?" Charles asked.

"Non of your business," Glory spat. "Now beat it! Before Deathbringer excorts you out personalily."

"Well, I'm going to the beach and it looks like you are too," Charles smirked. "Hey, Peril can I talk to you for a minute?" Charles wondered.

"No, you can't," I growled. "You lost that right when you cheated on her."

"Clay," Peril whispered. "It's okay." I looked at Peril helplessly and then faced Charles. His face was trimphant and he seemed to enjoy me look helpless.

Peril's POV

I walked to Charles, ignoring all the eyes that were on me. I grabbed his arm and pulled him away from the group. When we were far enough away, I said, "what are you here?" 

"Look, when I found out you were going with...him," he tilted his head in Clay's direction, "I knew I had come win you over as fast as possible." I rolled my eyes.

"Just, don't mess my friendship up, got it?" I clarified.

"Fine."