Second Year: The Beach House Part 1

Glory and Deathbringer's Drama

September 20th 

Glory's POV

I woke up with Tsunami screaming in my ear. Startled, I jumped out of bed and went to go find out what was wrong. Tsunami was wearing a blue night gown and her hair was a mess. I kicked the door open and Tsunami slapped my face. "What the HECK was that for?!" I shouted and rubbed my face. 

When Tsunami realised it was me, Glory instead of some murder she said, "Well, that's what you get for making me think that you were a robber!" 

"I wouldn't gone in here if you didn't scream like a a five year old girl!" I snapped. Tsunami rolled her eyes. 

"Girls! Girls!" a familiar tired voice shouted. "Stop fighting and GO TO BED!" Sunny exclaimed behind me. I jumped at the volume of her voice. This shut me and Tsunami up. "Why were you screaming, Tsunami?" Sunny asked. 

"Well, if you must know," Tsunami said, "My mother is letting me borrow the Beach House for the weekend and you guys and the rest of the gang is invited to spend the weekend with me! And you can invite one person I'm looking at you Glory, I know you are going to invite Deathbringer," Tsunami winked. Then she shoved us out of her room. Before she closed the door she said, "Spread the word." 

"What are you going to do?" Sunny piped. 

"I'm going to pack and so should you!" Tsunami smiled. Then she slammed the door in our face. I sighed and put on a robe and walked out of the dorm. 

"Where are you going?" Sunny asked. 

"To invite someone," I admitted. I closed the door and walked up the stairs to Deathbringer's dorm. I knocked on the door, half hoping he won't answer. When the door opened, Riptide was standing in front of me with a confused but tired face. He wore shirt that was blue and some pajama shorts. When he recognised it was me, he grinned. 

"Deathbringer! It's for you!" Riptide yelled at an empty space. There was a few muttering noises but when a door opened, I saw Deathbringer walk out. He didn't wear a shirt so I got to see his muscular chest. I was a little unfocused for a bit then I snapped back to reality. When Riptide chuckled and walked away, Deathbringer leaned on the door way and squinted. 

"What are you doing here so late?" Deathbringer whispered. 

"Uh," I tried to think of a snarky comment. "Um, do you always address someone without your shirt?" I hissed. Deathbringer looked down then grinned. 

"Well, if it's you then sure," Deathbringer said, grinning. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "You are also underdressed, you know," he observed. I looked down and saw that I was still wearing a robe. I blushed then shook my head. 

"Look, uh," I looked at his bare chest again, I needed to STOP doing that! "Uh, um, Tsunami! Is um, hosting this, uh," I looked at his chest again and then turned away. Obviously, Deathbringer saw that. 

"Do I need to get a shirt?" Deathbringer said, smugly. 

"Absolutely not," I said. I want to show him that I'm not a baby. I must have said it a different way. 

"No?" Deathbringer grinned. 

"Uh, I mean yes! Yes get a shirt because this is really inappropriate!" I ranted. Deathbringer left the door open I walked in behind him. He went in his room and closed the door. 

"What were you saying Glory?" Deathbringer said through the wall. 

"Uh, Tsunami is hosting this thing were we all go to a beach house and she told me to invite you so I am. What I'm saying is, that Tsunami and I-no, Tsunami told me-look, are you coming or not?" I ranted again. Deathbringer walked out with a black shirt on. 

"I would love to go with you as a plus one," Deathbringer smiled smugly. I rolled my eyes and started to walk away. 

"Tell Clay and I'm sure Tsunami is going to ask her Squid Brain," I laughed. I walked out and Deathbringer followed. "It's this weekend by the way," I informed. 

"Of Course...my...my queen," Deathbringer said with a bow. I rolled my eyes again and walked away. Apparently Deathbringer was coming with us.  

Clay's POV 

When I found out I could bring someone to the beach house who was not a Dragonet of Destiny, I instantly ran to Peril's dorm. I knocked on the door but I found out the door was already open when I pushed it further, I saw Fatespeaker and Starflight talking about the beach house. I guess Fatespeaker is coming too! I knocked on the door way, Fatespeaker excused herself and went to the door. 

"Hey, Clay," Fatespeaker greeted, kindly. "What brings you here?" 

"I'm looking for Peril, do you know where she is?" I asked. Fatespeaker nodded. 

"She went to the Dean's office," Fatespeaker said. "But she's coming back in like five minutes," Fatespeaker reassured. "You can stay here for the remaining time," she smiled. And I did. It felt like hours before Peril came in the dorm. When she did, she closed the door and fell to the floor. 

"Fatespeaker," Peril whimpered. "You were right, I have been hiding something from you and it's about time I told you." Fatespeaker ran to her and whispered something in her ear. Peril got off the floor immediately and walked over to me. "Hi, Clay!" Peril said loudly. To loudly. What was wrong with Peril? 

"Hey, um, there is this thing, going on with Tsunami and the gang and I want to invite you to the beach house!" I told her. Peril nodded immediately. 

"I would love to go! But I need to talk to Fatespeaker, um, see at the weekend beach house?" Peril said. I nodded and she pushed me out. When I was by myself I looked back and then I continued to walk back to my room. What was wrong with Peril? Was she okay? Why was she at the Dean's office?