Chapter 15 Sharing the news

It was three days after the incident at forever fall forest team Watts where training their skill and sembalence outside while y/n was sitting on one of his team book as his mind was still thinking about the incident of meeting the queen of grimm herself Salem. y/n wanted to help her out of her pain but after what happen to Dark he doesn't know what to do he has a lot in his tiny little mind of worry for all the people he care for and wanted to protect but at the same time he also feel that what he doesn't make it to the person he wanted to protect. y/n was now started to get scared of what the out come will become he just only hope that nothing bad ever happen to his friend and family. Then he see his combat teacher Glynda goodwitch heading toward him.

Glynda: Hello y/n how are you feeling?

y/n: Worry.

Glynda: Worry? Worry about what?

y/n: I'm just worry about my friend and family. I don't want them to get hurt but if I'm not with them I feel like I fail to help them. I fail to do my role. I'm scared Mrs. Goodwitch. I don't know what to do?

Glynda now feel sad for y/n as she felt the same way of what y/n is going through. So she pick y/n up then started to pat his little head then try to cheer him up.

Glynda: It's alright to be scared. I know the same thing your going through but I can trust them to watch each other back.

y/n started to feel less scared to know that his team and friend have each other back his mind is started to get less worry.

y/n: So what are you doing here Mrs. Goodwitch?

Glynda: I'm here to take you to professor Ozpin he have someone important in his office and need to know about of what you did alright.

y/n nod as Glynda started to head out toward Ozpin office.

Backing up time for a bit.

Ozpin and Glynda were standing outside of beacon academy as they were waiting for someone.

Glynda: Are you sure this is a good idea Professor Ozpin. I mean I understand that he need to know this news but the rest of team STQR I'm worry about . . . how Summer react to the news.

Ozpin: I'm unsure about this too Mrs. Goodwitch but they need to know it very important information we need to share.

Glynda nod but at the same time scare of how Summer will react like last time when it involve her son til two bullhead have landed. Both of open as the rest of Team STQR step out of the bullhead then at the other side two people have gone out one of them is Winter and the other one was wearing a white clothing and a single white glove on his right hand his hair color is black and he have a little bar of metal on his forehead his name is Ironwood or his real name is James.

Ozpin: Hello James and Team STQR I'm glad you all come.

Ironwood: I hope this is important Ozpin.

Qrow: Easy there Jamie you just got here no need to be all get straight to the point already.

Ironwood look at Qrow as he was talking his drink while Ironwood roll his eyes as they get to Ozpin office. Once they arrive they all have a set while Ozpin look at Glynda as she know what to do as she left while Ozpin look back the rest of the people that are in his office.

Summer: So Ozpin why have you call us here?

Ozpin: Well their where an incident happen at forever fall forest three days ago.

Summer: Did anyone get hurt?

Ozpin: Only two student gotten this incident no one else.

Winter: So what happen?