Halloween special y/n first Halloween

It was just another day with y/n new adopted family the rose/ xiao long as he was just riding on Zwei back wondering what his big sisters are doing as he enter their room as he heard their conversation

Yang: Alright Ruby so today is October the 31.

Ruby: Which is my birthday.

Yang: I know happy birthday sis. But it also Halloween so I made a map for all of the house where going to tonight.

Yang pull out a drawing of some few house with the two of them in it. y/n was wondering what going on so he enter his sister room with Zwei to see what going on.

y/n: Hey sis.

Ruby and Yang jump for a pit as they look behind them to see their little brother riding on Zwei.

Ruby: y/n you scared us.

y/n: Sorry.

Yang: It alright so what do you want.

y/n: I was wondering what was going on.

Yang: Oh were just planning on which house where going to trick or treat in for Halloween.

y/n: what Halloween?

Ruby and Yang where surprise that their little brother never heard of Halloween at all.

Yang: Well Halloween is where people put on costume then we can get "get irrupted"

Ruby: CANDY!

y/n cover his little ears for a bit when Ruby yield.

Yang: Ruby not to loud alright y/n is small remember.

Ruby: Oh right. Sorry y/n.

y/n: It okay.

Yang: We need to get you a costume to wear.

Ruby: Let go ask mom.

Yang nod as she pick up their baby brother as they head to the kitchen to see their mother made some Halloween cookie as she see her three children.

Summer: Hey Ruby, Yang, and y/n the cookie are in the oven.

Yang: Mom y/n doesn't have a costume yet and he never heard of Halloween before we were just wondering if you can help up make y/n costume.

Summer was surprise and in shock to see her adopted child haven't heard of Halloween and she forgot to make his costume.

Summer: Oh well I'll go have a talk with your father real quick.

Summer us her sembalence the left white rose petal as she enter her room where Tai is in.

Tai: Oh hey Summer is everything alright.

Summer grab both of Tai shoulder as she started to shacking him back and forward.

Summer: Tai we forgot to make y/n costume!

Summer stop shacking Tai as he was dizzy for a bit till it was gone.

Tai: That not good we where forces on Ruby birthday and decorating the house we forgot to make y/n costume and we don't have time left it about to start soon.

Summer: Plus we don't know what he wanted to be so will have to improvise.

Tai: So what costume where going to give him.

Summer: how about a princess.

Tai: No I see him more of a pirate.

Summer: Real a pirate he to cute to be one.

Tai: Well where not going to dress him as a princess cause he not a girl. So I say Pirate.

Summer: Princess.

Tai: Pirate.

Summer: Princess.

Tai: Pirate.

They keep arguing till they her a door bell ringing as both Summer and Tai get toward the door to see Qrow. 

Summer: Well it go to see you Qrow.

Qrow: Well I was about to take the kids out for trick or treating.

Tai: Oh well Qrow we have bad news we forgot to make a costume.

Qrow: Well I figure you two forgot to make costume for y/n so I have a surprise for him.

Ruby, Yang, and y/n: Uncle Qrow.

Qrow: Hey kids. You already to trick or treating.

Yang: Well uncle Qrow there's one problem we don't have a costume for our baby brother.

Qrow: Well I have a surprise for you y/n.

Qrow put his hand in his pocket then grab out some small clothing a plastic sword and shield.

y/n: what are those?

Qrow: Your costume.

y/n: Woah thank you uncle Qrow.

Qrow: Alright kid's go put on your costume I'll help your brother out.

Ruby and Yang head back to their room while Qrow go to the bathroom to help y/n out on putting on his costume.

Few minute later.

Ruby and Yang got out of their room wearing their costume. Ruby costume is a little red riding hood. Yang costume is Goldilocks.

Summer: Well girls you two looking so cute for those costume's.

Ruby and Yang: Thank mommy.

Tai: I wander what y/n costume is going to be like?

Then they heard the bathroom door open then they hear Qrow.

Qrow: Alright you guys ready to see y/n costume.

Everyone said yeah as see y/n costume.

Summer: Aww my little y/n is an adorable little knight

Ruby and Yang: Aww our brave little brother.

y/n: Thank you for this costume uncle Qrow.

Qrow: Hey no problem kid. Now let go trick or treating.

Then they head out to trick or treating as y/n have a great time at Halloween.

Mystik: Hey everyone I'm happy to say that this year of Halloween may have some problem with the covid 19 I hope everyone have a safe time for Halloween and see you all in the next chapter of the Tiny rose