Chapter 13 A discovery

Glynda and Raven where heading their way back to the bullhead where all of the other student where their waiting as team rwby and the other two member of team Watts see Glynda and Raven carrying y/n and Dark. This worry Ruby and Yang along with Spade and Tao as they go toward the two huntress.

Ruby: What happen to y/n?

Spade: And Dark. They look like they where hit hard by an unknown enemy.

Glynda: Well before y/n past out he told me that a group of Ursa Grimm have gone after them because of the Red sap. During that time Dark Aura was low do to his sembalence till one of the Ursa broke his sword.

Ruby: WHAT!?

Ruby use her sembalence and head toward Dark as she pull out the broken Dark Repulser out as she was about to cry.

Ruby: NO!!! It was so young.

Yang just face palm as Tao just shock his head no while Spade just keep talking to Glynda.

Spade: But if they where getting attack by a group of Ursa why didn't Dark call for back up.

Raven: Cause Dark scroll was damage during the fight.

Glynda: But you don't have to worry their only unconscious for now if y/n didn't use his sembalence over his friend.

Ruby, Yang, Tao, and Spade nod as they started to head back to beacon.

2 hour later.

Once they all head back to beacon Spade and Watts take Dark back to their dorm while Ruby and Yang take their little brother with them to check and see if he have any unknown injury while Glynda and Raven go directly towards the headmaster office to tell him what they discover.

Ozpin: Glynda, Raven I see that you two made it back from the field trip how did it go.

Glynda: Well about that something happen to both Dark and y/n.

Ozpin: Huh what happen?

Raven: She was their at forever fall forest.

Ozpin: Who was?

Raven: Salem.

Ozpin froze for a bit as he never thought that Salem would revel herself like that.

Ozpin: Are you sure it was her.

Raven: 100 percent sure she was their.

Ozpin: She must have go after the silver eye warrior but are they alive.

Glynda: Yes their just unconscious right now but Raven show me what happen.

Raven: Here the video.

Raven show the video to Ozpin as he was surprise to see Salem the queen of Grimm was their along with a new Grimm that can talk the one who call himself Pridak till he see Salem leaving both of them as y/n rose was still standing with his shield up.

Ozpin: That odd.

Raven: I though it would be odd as well something happen when Salem see y/n that cause her to retreat like that.

Glynda: I did remember what y/n say to me he said that he saw Salem other haft. Ozpin do you know what that mean?

Ozpin was even more surprise about this his original plan was to use y/n sembalence to heal up the fall maiden condition but this was something else.

Ozpin: I don't know but once that y/n and Dark wake back up I want to see both of them in my office for know keep this a secret for know till further instruction.