Chapter 8 Family time

Ruby, Yang, and y/n were at the dorm of team rwby with there father and uncle as they try to cheer up Ruby. Till they here a knock at the door the older sister got up as she go toward the door then open it as it relive to be Summer. Summer enter the dorm as she see her silver eyes daughter upset still as Ruby was hugging her little brother as he was a little bit upset and a little bit mad still about his old parents that some how made his day worse.

Qrow: So short stack you calm down now.

Summer: Yeah I am now. So is y/n alright after what happen?

Tai: Well y/n hasn't gotten better after that whole thing that happen.

Summer nod as she got close toward the two of her children as she set down right beside of Ruby as her mother pat her daughter back. Ruby look right beside her to see it was her mother as Summer pull her little petal close to her into a hug. Ruby hug back with one arm as she was holding her tiny brother.

Summer: Are you two okay?

Ruby: No i'm upset. Why would any parents hurt their own children? I just don't understand.

Summer: I know sweetie but sometime some people can be cruel to other but sometime people just take thing too far.

Ruby: I just wish it that other people were nicer to help on and another.

y/n: Like us.

Summer: I know and you two are going to help a lot of people and I'm proud of that.

Ruby and y/n: Thank mom.

Summer: Your welcome my two little petal.

While they have a good time Qrow gotten a message from someone as he grin for a bit.

Qrow: Well look like that she finish her mission and on her way back to beacon.

Summer: Oh she coming to beacon now.

Qrow: Yep.

y/n: Um mom what are you talking about. Who is she?

Summer: Well she is also another member to the family she doesn't often come and meet us because of the mission she takes so this will be the first time for you too meet your aunt.

y/n: My aunt?

Yang: Yeah but I don't think that she'll be all of the happiness and joy. She take thing in a seriously look.

Tai: Yang be nice to her I understand that your still upset about her leaving you but she have a lot of work and have been fighting a lot of Grimm alright.

Yang sigh as she nod as they all head out to the bulkhead landing.

A few minutes later

They gone outside of beacon as they all see a bulkhead landing not to far as some of them are existed to see her again but Yang was still pouting about her as they got near the bulkhead as it open to reveal to be a single person that is getting out of the bulkhead that person was wearing a mask with some marking on it as they wear a red clothing and long black hair on their back.

Ruby: Aunt Raven it good to see you again

Ruby wave at Raven as the tiny boy see her for the first time as he was starting to get nervous. Raven then place her hand on her mask. Then took it off to reveal her face as she have red eyes kinda like Yang but not a semblance.

Raven: Hello Summer, Tai, Brother, Ruby, and Yang. Didn't expect to see you all her at beacon.

Summer: Well we all had a meeting about "SOMETHING" with Ozpin.

Raven: Okay so Ruby I heard that you got in beacon a bit early along with your brother congrats. Speaking of your brother where is he? He's not hiding is he?

Summer: Oh no he's not hiding at all. He's right here.

Summer scoop up her tiny son off of her silver eyes daughter. Summer then go up toward Raven as the red eyes women was confuse of what summer is doing till see see a tiny boy on her teammate hand. Raven eyes widen for a bit as this catch her off guard.

Summer: Raven this is your nephew y/n Rose.

y/n: "wave for a bit" H-Hi.

Raven: Well hello y/n. I'm Raven Branwen I'm your aunt.

y/n: Nice to meet you aunt Raven I'm y/n Rose.

The tiny boy stick out his hand as Raven stick out her finger as the shock their hand.

Raven: So Summer this is the boy that save you in your mission.

Summer: Yeah and he is my sweet little angle need to find love and caring family.

Summer hug her tiny son as Raven smile to see that Summer is happy.

Raven: Well I have to see Ozpin. He said that he have something to tell me.

Summer: Oh alright me, Tai, and Qrow won't be here longer.

Raven nod as she started to walk away till something catch the tiny boy eyes on his aunt as she was limping for a bit.

y/n: Aunt Raven wait!

Raven stop for a bit as she turn around to them.

Raven: Is their something that you need to tell me y/n?

y/n: Your where limping did something happen with your leg?

Raven: Oh it just a scratch a beowulf catch me off guard that all. You don't need to worry about me I'll be fine. My aura should be able to heal me.

y/n: Oh no you don't. Your not going anywhere till your fully heal.

y/n then use his semblance that started to surrounded his aunt as he started to heal all of her wound till it stop healing her. Raven started to walk again checking on her leg to see it stop hurting.

Raven: Well would you look at that. Thank y/n I needed that. Welp I'm off make sure you all stay safe.

They all say they will as Raven leave then Summer give Yang their tiny brother as they head into the bulkhead to head home as Ruby, yang and y/n get back inside of beacon to get ready for the next day.

Else where

Raven got out of the elevator to see Ozpin

Raven: So Ozpin you need me?

Ozpin: Ah nice to see you Ms. Branwen. How was the mission?

Raven: It was alright. I got to see my nephew, niece, and the rest of my team.

Ozpin: That good you hardly visit them.

Raven: I know. So what is it that you want?

Ozpin: Well there was report that Tyrian escape Atlas some how and I fear that he going to cause trouble.

Raven: I know Atlas couldn't do a simple task that was given to them.

Ozpin: Ms. Branwen I need you to say here to make sure that he doesn't attack the student.

Raven: Understand. But I have a question Ozpin I understand that you allow Ruby to be in your school but why did you allow y/n to enter as well is my question.

Ozpin: Well you see that your nephew have a ability to heal anyone that is inside his shield and I never see anyone with that semblance and when he say that he want to help out people with his support I feel like he have great potential to help out other.

Raven: I understand now. I'll be heading out now.

Ozpin: Good luck and be safe out their.

Raven: I will Ozpin sir.

Raven enter the elevator to leave Ozpin office as she know that the coast is clear as she told her say something that no one can hear.

Raven: I know that partly true of what he want but for you Ozpin is for you to  hope that his ability to heal her.