Chapter 4 Initiation pt. 1

Blake Woke up as she feel a little tug on her shirt as she look on down for a bit to see the same tiny boy from last night as she forgot that she place him with her as she gently pick him up with out waking him as she quietly try to find Ruby and Yang as she spotted them as she try to avoid the other student as she made it there she place him right next to Ruby as she quietly get out of there.

Few hours later

They were up as hey were getting ready for them self they see a girl with orange hair talking to green shirt as they were talking about something

Ruby: Wonder what those two are so worked up about?

Yang: Oh, who knows? So, you seem awfully chipper this morning!

Ruby: Yep! No more awkward small talk or getting to know you stuff. Today, I get to let my sweetheart do the talking. " as she started to strokes her Crescent Rose as she sighs happily"

Yang: Well, remember, Ruby, you're not the only one going through initiation. If you wanna grow up, you're gonna have to meet new people and learn to work together.

Ruby: You sound like Dad!  Okay, first of all, what does meeting new people have to do with fighting? And secondly, I don't need people to help me grow up! I drink milk!

y/n: I drink milk too and I'm still this small.

Yang: But what about when we form teams?

Ruby: Um, I don't know, I . . . I'll just be on your team or y/n or something . . .

Yang: Maybe you should try being on someone else's team?

y/n: Theirs always an option that one of us ended up on another team.

Ruby: My dear sibling Yang and y/n, are you implying that you too do not wish to be on the same team as me?

Yang: What? No! Of course we do! I just thought . . . I don't know, maybe it would help you . . . break out of your shell!

Ruby: What the ?! I don't need to 'break out of my shell ! That's absolutely-

Jaune: Ridiculous! There's no way I put my gear in locker 636 yesterday! I would've remembered having to count that high! Why does this have to happen today?

y/n: Poor Jaune I just hope that he'll be okay. I'm just worry a lot for other out there.

Ruby and Yang patted y/n head to cheer him up as they want off to the initiation.

Few minutes later 

All the student were standing at the edge of the cliff as little y/n was in Ruby pocket

Ozpin: For years, you have trained to become warriors, and today, your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest.

Glynda: Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about the assignment of teams. Well, allow us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates . . . today.

Ruby: What? Ohhh . . .

Ozpin: These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at Beacon. So it is in your best interest to be paired with someone with whom you can work well.

Ruby groaning

Ozpin: That being said, the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next four years.

Ruby: Whaaaat?!

???: See? I told you-!

Ozpin: After you've partnered up, make your way to the northern end of the forest. You will meet opposition along the way. Do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path . . . or you will die.