Chapter 6 First day at beacon

Dark and the tiny boy have a dorm as Dark already lay down on his bed as his tiny partner was back to sleep. Dark look at his partner and smile as he knew that he going have to protect him now as he has already planned on doing to help out other people that are in need of help. Dark got his partner out of his pocket he place his tiny partner on another pillow for him to sleep on as he places a red handkerchief for him to get warm as Dark went to sleep.

The next day

The tiny boy has wake up as he feels something on him as he sees a red handkerchief as on his tiny body as he gets it off of him. The little boy looks at his partner as he was still asleep as y/n got up and go toward his partner then tries to wake him up.

y/n: Hey Dark wakes up its morning! "He shouts at his partner"

His partner was still asleep as y/n try to think of a plan to wake him up as he just have an idea the little boy go over toward his partner wolf ears as he started to softly blow in his ear. Dark immediately got up and put one hand on his ear as he started to hear giggling from behind as he looks at his woke up partner giggling for a bit as Dark was wondering what happen.

Dark: y/n what did you do?

y/n: Oh well I try to get you up so I blow in your wolf ear to get you awake.

Dark: Oh well what time is it?

Dark look at the time as it was about 7 in the morning.

Dark: It 7 in the morning huh . . . Well, why not we get ready for class.

y/n: Alright.

Dark pick up his little partner as he places him on a table for him to get ready as Dark get his school clothes on as the two of them get ready hey first grab something to eat as Dark and y/n get pancake after they ate they head to class.

A few minutes later

We enter class as it was empty as Dark sit down the get his partner out of his pocket as he set y/n on the table for him to study the two wait till a man enter the room as he has a big white mustache as he was surprised to see the two of them here before he can be here.

 ???: My I see that the two of you lad are here early my named Peter Port I'm your teacher.

Dark: Hello Port.

y/n: Hi port.

Port: Ah so your the tiny boy that Ozpin has told me about and my I say you did an excellent job at the initiation.

y/n: Oh I was trying my best to help out.

Dark: And I was too.

 Port: Alright you two let wait for the other student get here.

They nod as the two of them wait for the other student arrive as more and more people get to class it was almost about to be time for class till team rwby and jnpr enter the class in a rush as they collapse in the front door as the bell have ring as the made it on time.

Port: Alright class take your set as we go over today's lesson.

Port was going on about something and then he gone over one of his boring story about himself. Ruby was goofing off as Weiss was mad at Ruby for something as port ask about proving themself about being a true huntsman or huntress. Weiss raise her hand as she gets ready for combat as there was a cage with a Grimm in it as Ruby, Yang, and Blake cheers her on as she started the fight during the fight Ruby was trying to give her partner/teammate advice to defeat the Grimm as Weiss shut Ruby up as she struggles for a bit but defeated the Grimm. Class was over as Dark and y/n heard the argument between Ruby and Weiss after Ruby left in a worry look Dark and y/n go to Weiss as y/n wanted to talk to Weiss.