Chapter 5 Initiation pt. 2

Ruby landed in somewhere in the forest after going through a bunch of bird she looks at her surrounding area to see if there are nearby grimm about to attack her but the coast was clear.

Ruby: Alright now it is time for me to have my automatic partner in play. Right y/n.

No response.

Ruby: y/n?

She looks in her pocket to find nothing but a hole in her pocket.

Ruby: y/n!!!

Ruby started to panic trying to find her brother but at the same time looking for Yang.

Meanwhile somewhere else ahead of time.

Dark and y/n are on their why to find the relic as Dark was fighting some grimm on his way as he stop and rested for a bit as y/n see his new partner was very tired.

y/n: Dark are you alright?

Dark: Oh yeah I'm fine. It just . . . that my semblance drain all of my aura because of the electricity that I left behind.

y/n: Oh well I can help you out on that problem. Here I'll help you regain your aura.

y/n use his semblance as a green dome surrounded them as Dark aura was started to come back to him as he don't feel tired anymore.

Dark: Wow I needed that. Thank for the help little buddy.

y/n: No problem.

Dark: Well we should find the relic now. So where to y/n?

y/n: I don't know I've never explore much in the forest.

Dark: Hmm. Let go into that cave over there.

Dark point at the nearby cave as y/n nod as they go in as Dark have his weapon ready incause if there was a grimm sleeping in the cave that there in as little y/n was a bit scare becuse it brought back a bit of his memorie that he hate to reminded but they continue on till they found something in there that was glowing as Dark get close to it.

Dark: You think that the relic? 

y/n: I don't know but let grab it in case it is.

Dark nod as he put up one of his sword as he grab the relic then put it in his pocket as he grab back his sword that he put up then they got out of the cave. As soon they got out of the cave they heard screaming as Dark look at the direction of where the scream came from he use his semblance to get over their as fast as the wolf faunas can.

Few minute later.

Dark and y/n made it to where they we're at the ruin to see y/n sister Ruby, Yang and some other people as they got closer toward them.

Dark: Is everyone okay.

Yang: Yeah were find handsome.

Ruby: Have you seen a small person anywhere.