Chapter 1 the beginning

7 years later

It was the middle of the night there were some people entering a store called dust till dawn as they starting to rob the place.

Roman: Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a Dust shop open this late?

Store owner: P-please! Just take my Lein and leave!

Roman: Shhh, calm down, we're not here for the money. Grab the dust. Crystals. Burn. Uncut.

As he orders his man to grab every dust that was in this store as one of the goon see a little girl with a red hood as he goes right behind her.

Goon: Alright kid, put your hands where I can see'em.

The little girl did not respond.

Goon: Hey, I said put your hand in the air?

She did not respond to him again that made him frustrated.

Goon: Do you have a death wish or something?!

Then the little girl turn around to see him as she put her headphone out of her ears.

Ruby: Huh? Yes?

Goon: I said put your hands in the air, now!

Ruby: Are you . . . Robbing me?

Goon: Yes!

Ruby: Oh.

As Roman and is goons were grabbing the dust one of his goons was flown across the room and as one of them go after Ruby but one of them has gone through the glass as Roman look outside to see the little red hood as her weapon transform in to a scythe know as the Crescent Rose as she look at Roman spinning around her scythe as it pointed at Roman and is goons then turn off her music after that.

Roman: Okayyy . . . Get her!

The crime boss told his man as the gone after her as one of them try to strike her only to miss as she jump in the air while her weapon was still on the ground as she spin around to kick the goons face as he was sent flying then she jump into the air as she got her weapon out of the ground to land as the goons surrounded her she rase the end of her weapon then pull the trigger as it shot around through the head of her scythe that cause her to spin around hitting one of them then slam the back of her scythe to the ground on the other one then she lift up her scythe as she cocking her weapon as she doge the last goon that was firing her one for him to get knock out unconscious as Roman look at Ruby.

Roman: You are worth every cents. Truly, you were. Well, Red, I think we can all say it's been an eventful evening,and as much as I'd love to stick around... I'm afraid this is where we part ways.

As he says that he point his cane at Ruby as the end of his can open up only to fire at Ruby but as it was about to strike Ruby a green shield apper in front of her as it made impact to the green shield as the smoke get clear the crime boss was gone as she look around for a bit only to see him climbing on the ladder on the side of the building. She then look at the store owner.

Ruby: You okay if I go after him?

The store owner nod as Ruby gone after him as she shot her way up on top of the building.

Ruby: Hey!

Roman stop for a bit.

Roman: Persistent . . .

As they both hear a noise as something was rising up in front of Roman it was a bullhead as it open for him he started to get inside.

Roman: End of the line, Red.