Chapter 14 looking for answer

After the talk with Ozpin. Glynda take y/n back to his team dorm while this is all happening y/n was in a lot of his thought as he keep wondering of who is Ozma and why something have to do with people with silver eyes is to go after for. y/n wish he knew the answer. 

y/n: Glynda.

Glynda: Yes y/n?

y/n: I have a question to ask if you don't mind.

Glynda: What is your question?

y/n: Does all of what happen to me and Dark is it because Dark had a silver eye and that Grimm says that their where two in the forest. Glynda are . . . Ruby and Dark in danger?

Glynda was surprise to hear a question like that as she look at y/n little eyes fill with his worry. She did not know how to answer his question but she wanted to tell the truth but do to y/n being young and small she doesn't want to tell the truth so she'll have to lie to him.

Glynda: Don't worry y/n their not in any danger but for now I recommend you not to worry about it alright.

y/n nod as he know that he wanted to know more about Ozma as they where on their why back to team Watt dorm they cross by Blake till she sees them.

Blake: Good evening Ms. goodwitch and  y/n.

Glynda: Good evening to you too Blake.

y/n: Hey Blake. Where you going?

Blake: I'm going to the library to look at some book.

y/n: Can I come with.

Blake: Um . . . sure. I didn't know you read.

y/n: Well I maybe small but that does not make me not able to read you know.

Blake: I guess that far.

Blake pick up y/n as they head out to the school library while y/n hope to find his answer he is looking for. The two of them where on their way while y/n was wondering what going on right now with his team.

At team Watt dorm.

The two of them were on their bed as they have nothing to do til Dark enter the dorm room.

Tao: So Dark how it go with talking with professor Ozpin?

Dark: Well he was checking on both of us to see if were alright.

Spade: So where y/n?

Dark: He still at Ozpin office. "sit down on his bed" So what do you guys want to talk about?

Tao: Well how about we get to know each other some more.

Spade:Alright I'm down.

Dark: Alright I'm in.

Tao: So Spade how did you get in to beacon?

Spade: Well it was more of a choose to be here instead of being in some where else.

Dark: What make you say that?

Spade: Well I use to be a highly trained assassin back at Atlas. At mine time.

Tao: What happen?

Spade: Let's just say that I've been caught by Atlas military till I meet Ozpin who gave me a choose to say in prison or join him at beacon.

Dark: And you choose beacon.

Spade: That right. I also do well with some getting the information that we need to get the job done.

Tao: So is that what you did to that white fang member.

Dark: Poor guy. Guess it wasn't his luck day at that time.