Chapter 7 The not a good day

Ozpin was enjoying some peace and quiet till the elevator door open. Glynda came out with two students as she was made at them as Ozpin was wondering what happen.

Ozpin: Glynda what happens?

Glynda: Well Mr. Narukami and Ms. Xiao Long have beat up Mr. Winchester!

Ozpin: Is that true?

Dark: Well yeah.

Yang: But we did it with reason. Cardin try to kill our little brother right in front of us

Dark: You have camera in the cafeteria right?

Ozpin: You are correct Mr. Narukami I will check on that soon as for the two of you. You may leave. Glynda let them go.

Glynda: But . . .

Ozpin: No but Glynda let them go.

Glynda nod as she let both of them go as the got to the elevator till Ozpin say one more thing.

Ozpin: Oh and Ms. Xiao Long one more thing when your brother is calm I want to see you, Ms. Rose, and Mr. Rose in my office alright.

Yang: Okay Oz.

They left as Ozpin look back at the video of the incident as what Yang and Dark say it true.

Elsewhere

Ruby was in her dorm as she was holding her brother. Ruby was not only worried about her sister but for her brother as well as the tiny boy was still shaking and crying as they hear the door open as it was her blond hair sister along with the y/n partner as they come into the room to see Ruby holding y/n as they go toward them.

Yang: Hey sis hows y/n holding up?

Ruby: He's still scared of what Cardin did.

Dark: I'm sure that he won't be a bother anytime soon.

Yang: Yeah but I'm still mad at him for what he did.

Ruby: Yang. What did Ozpin say to you two?

Yang: Oh we didn't get in trouble but he did say that Ozpin wants to see us after y/n is calm down.

Ruby: Ok.

Dark: Hey Ruby wheres Blake and Weiss?

Ruby: Blake went to the library to read as Weiss went outside to study

Yang: I guess you can say the cold doesn't bother anyway.

Ruby and Dark groan as y/n giggle a little as it making him feel a little better for him to laugh for a bit as Yang rub her tiny brother head for a bit as y/n started to get better to see his sister and friend helping him out.

Dark: You feeling alright little buddy?

y/n: Yeah I'm feeling alright.

Ruby: That good I'm glad to see you okay. I was so worried about you.

Yang: Yeah me too I'm glad that your not harm.

Dark: I wouldn't dare let anyone hurt my teammate as were a team and we help each other out.

y/n: Thank you three I feel all better now.

y/n smile as Ruby, Yang, and Dark smile back as Ruby got up. Then Ruby, Yang, and Dark got out of team rwby dorm as Dark has gone somewhere else as the other gone toward Ozpin office. They enter the elevator as Ruby as about to press all of the buttons but Yang stops her silver eyes sister. The elevator door open as they see Tai, Summer, and Qrow.

Ruby: Uncle Qrow.

Ruby gives y/n to Yang as she dashes toward her uncle as she was hugging her uncle's arms. Qrow lifts up his arm.