chapter 11 New team member pt. 2

A day have gone by as team Watt are having a weekend showing Spade around Vale as he was new here while they show Spade around Vale they started to hear someone fighting.

Spade: Um Dark does people fight at this city?

Dark: Not all the time. But it might be the white fang.

y/n: The white fang?

Spade: They are a group of faunus that try to rector other faunus to fight for their equal right.

y/n: Oh well let go and help who ever is in trouble cause it a huntsman job to help other.

Spade and Dark nod their head as they go over the commotion is about as they see the white fang member try to attack a man with white hair as he keep dodging the attack as he counter the white fangs attack till he defeated them.

???: Well that was fun let try it again some time.

Some of the white fang member grab the ones that are unconscious as they head off. Team Watt look at him as he look back at them.

???: So you two saw that fight didn't you.

Spade: Well actually three people saw you fight.

???: Three? Who the third?

y/n: Hello.

The white hair look at Spade shoulder to see a tiny boy who wave at him.

???: Huh well hello their what your name? 

y/n: I'm y/n nice to meet you mister.

???: I'm Tao, Tao Itomori.

Spade: So what are you doing here Tao

Tao: Well I was on my way to beacon academy till some of these white fang member have gone and pick a fight with me.

y/n: Oh well were student at beacon academy you want to come with us.

Tao: Ah that cool alright I'll join with you guys I needed to meet with Ozpin.

Dark: What for?

Tao: He says he have a team that need one more person. I think the team name is Team Watt.

y/n: Hey that our team name it look like you meet us. I guess we should introduce our self my name is y/n the person that I'm on his shoulder is Spade.

Spade: Sup.

y/n: And the wolf faunus is Dark

Dark: How you doing.

Tao: Well it nice to meet my team member. So who the team leader?

y/n: We don't have one yet but as soon we meet with Ozpin he'll tell us.

Spade: I agree with y/n.

Dark: I guess we should head back.

Tao: Not quiet yet we should at least see what the white fang are up too cause they don't often come out in the open just like that.

Dark: He right that is a bit strange.

Spade: Agree.

y/n: Well team we should find out what their up too and stop their plan.

They all nod as try to find the white fang hide out for a few hours of searching.

Dark: Alright we have been searching for hours.

Spade: Well I think it would be in some old abandoned building.

Tao: I say that it is too obvious if we wanted to look for them.