Chapter 16 The master

After the meeting, the tiny boy was brought back to his team. Some of them ask where he had been till Summer says he was just with his mother to see if her little boy is okay. They understand why. So they just get back on to what they were doing till they hear a knocking at their door.

Dark: I'll get it.

Dark gone up toward the door and as soon he opens it he gets smack right on top of his head that was a bamboo sword.

???: You fail on keeping your reflexes up again.

Dark looks up to see a woman that wears red and blue clothing, she wield four swords, and her eyes are like the ocean.

Dark: Master Musashi!

Musashi: Hello again my student.

Dark: What are you doing here?

Musashi pulls out a sword. It was Dark's now fix up sword. Dark started to shake because he wasn't going to tell his master that he has broken his sword.

Dark: Is that my sword.

Musashi: Yes and this sword was delivered to me so I come and check on in. Then smack you on top of the head with this bamboo sword!

Dark started to dodged the bamboo sword from his master but she was faster not only she hit Dark on top of his head but made him trip over and landed on the floor as his back was on his bed. The rest of the team were wondering what was going on.

Spade: Dark who is she and why did you call her your master?

Dark: Oh right I guess I have to introduce you guys to her.

Dark get back up and brushed the dust off of him then try to clear his throat for a bit till he speaks.

Dark: Guy this is Miyamoto Musashi. My teacher trains me in duel wielding swords.

Musashi: Hello.

Dark: Master these are my team.

Spade: Nice to meet you, Musashi. I'm Wade but please call me Spade.

Tao: And I'm Tao.

Musashi: Nice to meet the both of you. So who the team leader and wasn't there suppose to be a fourth person in y'all group.

y/n: That would be me.

Musashi started to look around to see where that voice come from till she looks at the table to see the team leader.

y/n: Hello Musashi my name is y/n the team leader of team Watt. It nice to meet you.

Musashi: Well aren't you cute to be a leader. It nice to meet you as well. 

Give the smol boy head pat. Then Musashi looks at Dark again.

Musashi: Dark I'm wanting to see how your skill been improves. I'll be in the arena waiting for you. And don't even think that I forgive you for breaking your weapon.