THE PLAN

Anita's pov

Meeting Carter was so helpful, I needed someone to cry on and since they was no Danny I ran to her,, an now I have got a plan which is crazy, risky and dangerous but " I DON'T CARE!!, I LOVE IT " .

I called my fiancee , his my childhood friend and I know he also don't want this marriage, I mean none of us could smile in the engagement photos, I called " hey frog kisser come to my place ".
I still call him frog kisser cause I made him kiss a frog when we were kids, I told him it would turn to a beautiful princess 😁😁😁😁 and he believed it.

I got home and as usual I ignored everyone and went upstairs , I still haven't eaten anything yet. I brought an apple with me , few minutes FG (frog kisser) opened my door without knocking when he got in he closed it.
I had already texted him the plan.

Me ; ( shouting ) what are you doing here?!! haven't you ruined my life already!!!

I know my parents are listening. I didn't tell FG the entire plan though.

FG ; (shouting) you think I want this to? Grow up!!!!!

Me ; I am in love with someone already and I rather die than be with someone else!!!!!!!!!!!.

FG ; ( smiling and shouting) Well get ready to die!!!! I don't care !!!! it's a she anyway and a criminal at that!!!!

Me ; ( whispers ) stop smiling dumbass ( shouts) I hate you so much now!!!!!

FG ; (Still smiling but shouting ) I thought we already agreed on killing yourself!!!!! What's stopping you.

I threw the apple on his face and opened the door and ran to kitchen , my family and FG followed me, the look on FG face is priceless and confused coz he I didn't tell him about this. I took a knife before shouting

Me ; cancel the engagement or I will kill myself

FG ; What are doing ???

Me ; don't come close!!! You won't cancel it?!!

I stab myself in the stomach, well luckily for me I know how the body works so no vital organ was damaged but I think I accidentally cut deep cause I everywhere started spinning before I closed my eyes.

Danny's pov

Am working on the street but I feel like am walking through hell , am having a very bad feeling like something then Drake showed up infront of me , the reason I haven't hurt this guy so much is because of Anita ----- on a second thought, I don't have her right now, he is Soo dead.

Before he could say a word I kicked him and dropped him on the ground and I picked him up and tossed him into a wall, I picked him up again and slammed him into another wall I repeated the procedure several times before I placed my feet on his face.
This would keep him in the hospital for weeks.

I couldn't kill him not because I can't but because I kept seeing Anita's face , she is literally in my head. I noticed someone recording what was happening, I walked towards him took the camera and beat him up while capturing it, when I was done I gave him back his phone.

I nearly killed a guy who said something bad bout kitty , the best way to describe me now is ' OUT OF CONTROL ' even though I feel controlled by Anita because I kept hurting people without causing huge damage like me.

Good thing is my music career is booming now even though it's all about pain and rage for now but people liked it.

Everything was going bad until I got a call that kitty was in the hospital and everything went from bad to worst, I rode my bike like a maniac.

Anita's pov

I opened my eyes and found myself in the hospital, I heard the doctor telling my dad I lost blood and am starving, I looked beside me and FG and my sister was there too.
I started feeling dizzy but I saw someone punched my dad hard and he fell down, I smiled before falling asleep.

I woke up again feeling like shit, my mom held my hand , I tried to sit and it was painful, I asked how long I have been sleeping and they said three days. My dad came and they was bandage on his nose.

Dad ; sweetheart am sorry, I should never had tried to force you into marriage, especially when you have someone else.

Me ; have you cancelled it?

Dad ; yes and am sorry I didn't know I was hurting you , I thought I was doing the best for you, well I learned that the hard way , I almost lost my daughter and I got my nose broken ( starts crying )😭😭

Me ; are you crying for the nose or for me ??

Dad ; both ( burst into tears, crying uncontrollably ) it hurts, 😭😭😭😭😭 I can hardly breathe 😭😭 my nose hurts 😭😭,

Dad can be dramatic at times but he needs to stop crying so I can ask him who did it and so I can hug him.

Dad ,; 😭😭😭😭😭 my poor nose😭😭😭😭, how am I supposed to accept her as my daughter- in- law after she broke my nose 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.

So it was Danny that turned my dad into a cry baby, she came to see me , dose that mean she still loves me after I said those nasty things to her,, something cut my thoughts short

Dad ;😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 my cute nose, baby am so sorry 😭😭😭😭😭😭 for what I did but I am definitely going to return the punch to her when both of you get married 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.

Everybody went over to dad to console him but he kept crying loudly, I wonder who is the actual patient me or him? 🤔.
FG smacked me gently on the head for not telling him the full plan.

I suddenly starts laughing and crying at the same time, I can finally be with Danny but how am I going to face her after what I told her.
I picked my phone and called Carter and invited her to the hospital.
I dropped my phone and raised my head up and saw someone who looked like Danny but the person was leaving, I jumped down from the bed and ran towards the person " DANNY!!!" I yelled and stopped when I started feeling pain, the person turned but not fully looked at me before leaving

It's Danny.

Sorry about the typing errors, I hope you are enjoying the story.
This story would soon end , maybe in two or three chapters.
See you in the next chapter.