sis or bro🤔

Anita's pov

This days have been going great for me, especially when ever Danny is around, we play slot and I find myself laughing frequently, the other day I tripped and fell and when she got to where I was she picked me up carefully then she almost punched the guy standing close to me because he failed to catch me ( who does that 😊). Well am enjoying the care and attention but I have no clue on how to give it back.

I was heading to class and as usual I had fans following me and most annoying Drake beside me but I tried ignoring them. During class my phone vibrated when I checked it was a text " you look hotter than the sun as always kitty" well no need to check who the sender is, looked at Danny and she winked which made me blush ☺️☺️.

I went home together with Danny and when I opened the door I saw a gorgeous figure that was wearing a shirt but left the entire button open

" Hey baby, I thought you wouldn't come back today" at that moment I realized that the handsome hunk is my junior sis or should I say bro?

" Hey baby, I thought you wouldn't come back today" at that moment I realized that the handsome hunk is my junior sis or should I say bro? . She looked at Danny who's fist was already folded to throw a punch, I walked to my sister and hugged her " umm Danny this is my kid sis Benita" " it's Ben now" my sister said giving Danny a handshake that sounded like a slap " sis what happened? last time I saw you, you were wearing a dress and you didn't have abs" I asked in surprise " well you too the last time I saw you, you were not going out with cool girls, is she your boyfriend? " At that instant my face was red, well luckily Danny didn't hear it.
.
.
.
.
.
Danny's pov

Anita went to the kitchen to make lunch leaving me alone with her sis, we both had a good chat and I discovered that she is just a year younger than her sis, the chat went further " so you like Nita? I noticed how you are looking at her" before I had the chance to reply she continued " if you hurt her, I will make your life miserable" , this kid gat balls, she has no idea who I am but hey, am not going to hurt kitty so " you have my word, I would never do anything to hurt her. But I need your help, can you tell me what your sister likes the most? " .