better be good

Anita's pov

I woke up from the sound of my alarm,, unlike other days I don't feel like jogging today, I head straight for the bathroom to clean up, after that eat breakfast and apply my makeup, I decided a light make up would do.

Am a model who comes from a very wealthy family, my dad is one of the top 10 richest business men in the world and my mom is well known lawyer, but I wanted to make my own money so I became a model,, I live alone but I visit mom and dad whenever they are free which doesn't happen often, sometimes I see them once or twice a month, am not complaining I love my space.
Am used to fake friends, people want to associate with me cause am famous or because I have cash 🙄🙄..
Today better be good, am starting a new high School, I was Always home schooled but this time I want to explore so hear we go.
I put on black skinny jeans and a tank top, casual clothe but am gonna wear an expression that says ' lemme the fuck alone', my driver was waiting outside with one of my cars

I stepped in and few minutes later am in school, I came out of the car before my driver would ' mark you can leave the car here go have fun but be back before 2:00pm so you would drive me home','ok, and ma? try to smile' he said before leaving,, M...

I stepped in and few minutes later am in school, I came out of the car before my driver would ' mark you can leave the car here go have fun but be back before 2:00pm so you would drive me home','ok, and ma? try to smile' he said before leaving,, Mark has been my driver for 6years now so we are basically friends.

As usual people stared and waved at me, some took pictures but I acted cool and started walking towards the hallway until something caught my attention a black wicked looking power bike ' cool' I muttered as I entered towards the hall,I saw the woman who was supposed to show me around so I walked towards her, she was talking to a guy ' interesting'.

Then the man turned and I saw a girl instead, I must say cute, well built, her appearance is intimidating 😉, she stared at me for a few second then looked away, i finally reached and Jennifer I believe led us to the principal office.