past - 1

THIS CHAPTER INVOLVES CHILD ABUSE, KINDLY SKIP IF YOU ARE NOT UP FOR IT.

Danny's pov.

It was a fine afternoon, I was playing in the park with my mom and my two sisters, my elder sister was 8years I was 6years and the junior was 3years, there was no daddy, he left us because mummy didn't have a male child and he married someone else 😔😔.

Well fortunately for us, we all grew up to become boys. ( Back to what I was saying) we were playing together, when 6 black cars parked carelessly in our front and some men came out of them,
They were all wearing black and they looked huge, and they separated themselves, I didn't like it but we kept playing.

All of a sudden, these men pulled out guns, fired at some parent and took all the kids leaving only the babies, fortunately the left my kid sis, they took me and biggie but in separate cars and drove off, I can remember seeing mom crying 😭😭😭.

They took some of us to a building that looked like an office and dropped us , they were already some armed men they, I looked around but could not see biggie so I started crying, well actually most of us were crying to go home, one of those men walked towards us and started beating us with belt, I can never forget.

After he stopped beating us, a girl who looked older than me crawled to me and started cleaning my tears, she spoke and told us not to worry we would soon go home. But no, it was already the fifth day here.

I heard the armed men talking about having fun, I thought they wanted to take us somewhere to play but they came and took the girl that was consoling us into a room, I heard her shouting and begging them to stop whatever they were doing to her but I don't think they listened.

After some time they brought her out and below her gown was covered in blood, then I understood what they were doing to her 😭😭😭😭😭😭, when they dropped her, she was breathing heavily but slowly, she kept bleeding for her pants,. I held her on my tiny laps, she told me her name is Ciara and that she goes to the same school with me but a different grade and that she had a crush on me, I held her hand and kissed it and then she closed her eyes and wouldn't open them again.

I was young but from lots of movie I had watched I knew she was dead, she died in my arm and I had some her blood on me. Immediately I felt something, something strong, like a rock exploded in my chest, like my brain was about to jump outta my Head, like my blood was boiling, like my entire body is made of stone, I felt the full force of rage😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😠😠😡😡😈😈👿👿👿.

SOMEONE HAVE TO PAY.