PAIN

Anita's pov

I feel guilty, Danny is doing all her best to make me happy while I am her taking pictures with my ' soon- to-be- husband ' and I haven't been able to tell Danny.

Am gonna tell her today, she is taking me to a beach so I will try to tell her.

Am home now preparing for the beach, I only have two weeks left, my life is trash right now.

My phone rings, it's D " hey kitty, do you want me to come pick you up "   " no babe, I will be there " " ok, i love you " .

She loves me and am about to hurt her big time.
I dress up and head out.

Danny's pov

Am giving my girl a treat today, I give her treats everyday coz she is a queen, my queen, she has been a little bit distant lately, I hope I didn't do anything wrong again.

She said she wanted to tell me something but she got a call and headed out.

Am at the beach right now waiting for her, she didn't want me to come pick her, this days she doesn't let me visit her, am a  worried .

My thoughts was caught short as an angelic body in a bikini walked towards me

Everything stop except her,.
How lucky am I to have this girl as mine, I love her sooooooooooo much.

She got to me and kissed me, I can see some jealous face staring haha don't care! " Hey babe " I was just admiring the view, technically I was drooling but who cares.

When I finally regained conscience, I noticed that she is also staring at my abs, well I know I look good

We had a good time

Kitty ; babe, there is something I have been meaning to tell you.

Me ; what it is ( serious babe)

Kitty ; (sobs) i-i , please don't hate me , I - my- my

Me ; baby ( hugs her) , I would never hate you , talk to me.

Kitty ; my parents -+-

As kitty was about to speak Drake showed up, he always just pops up , maybe I should get rid of him , you feel me?

Drake ; (mocking voice) what a sad love story, GODZILLA falls in love with someone's fiancee.

Me ; what? Fiancee??

Drake ; of course she didn't tell you, hahaha ( leaves )

Me ; ( being calm as possible ) is it -- is it true.

Kitty ; ( in tears) am sorry.

Me ; ( loosing it a bit) you let me fall hopelessly in love with you when you are engaged ????

Kitty ; no!!!!! I don't even know anything about it, it's my dad's arrangement. Please believe me.

Me ; ( calm )when were you informed?

Kitty ; last week, I have been trying to tell you but I don't want to hurt you. I love you D.

Different thoughts are going on in my head right now, I can't loose her else I will return to square one.

Me ; let's go somewhere more private and talk.

We went to my place, if I say am not angry then am lying but am not mad at kitty, am angry about her Dad and the dude that is about to take what's mine.

I listened to everything she said, it's her childhood friend. her dad actually threatened her . can you believe it.

Me ; what is his name?

Kitty ; I can't tell you coz if I do you would hurt him.

She is damn right, am gonna do more than hurt him. I have to think of a way to set things right but before I could say anything she shattered my entire body system.

Kitty ; I think we should break up.

Me ; ( lost it ) that is not happening!!!!!!! Got it?!!! I love you so much that I can't leave you!!!!! You know what am gonna find that bastard, he's gonna wish he never knew you.

Anita's pov

This is what I was afraid of Danny's gonna hurt him, the only way to stop her is by breaking her heart.

Me ; don't do anything to him.

Dan; why ?

Am about to say a lie thats gonna crash and end my happiness.

Me ; because I love him!!!

Dan ; (sad ) what?

Me ; I love him ( sobs )

Dan ; ( hugs me tight ) no, you love me.

She is right, I love her and her alone but for my safety and the safety of both my father and fiancee , I have to break our hearts.

Me ; ( in tears ) No, you were just an experiment, I just wanted to know how it feels, how can I possibly love someone like you.

Danny looks broken She tries to hug me but I pushed her away.

Dan ; tell me that you don't love me and I would never disturb you again.

Me ; leave me alone

I can't 😭😭😭 say it, so I just pushed her and ran out of the building, took a cab and went home, am a crying mess right now.

I got home and meet my family eating dinner.

Mom ; sweetie, come join us.

Me ; ( angry , crying and yelling 😡😭😭) I hope you guys are happy!!!! I just broke up with the love of my life, the source of my happiness!!!!!  I hope you are all happy!!!.

My mom tries to hug me

Me ; don't you dare!!!!! I hate you, all of you!!!.

Maybe am overreacting but they deserve it, I just lost my favorite gangster, my love my everything.
I go to my room slammed the door , cried my heart, lungs and eyes out . Took my bath and wrote everything on my dairy.

Don't hate me for this chapter, coz I my self am crying 😭😭😭😭.
I know it's my story but am crying, I need someone to console my 🤧🤧🤧😭😭🤧.

See you in the next chapter.