definitely not pissed 😁

Danny's pov

Yesterday was fucked up, initially I was pissed 😤 about Anita avoiding me but on a second thought maybe I scared her away ugh, I wiped that thought and started getting ready for school,
I was in a foul mood and luckily for me my mom was not at home and since am not in the mood I skipped breakfast.

I wore a red sleeveless top with an army short, black can and a red cap.

I parked beside a white Lamborghini, immediately Anita stepped out of the car ' that explains the attitude, most rich kids are rude' I thought before walking away

I parked beside a white Lamborghini, immediately Anita stepped out of the car ' that explains the attitude, most rich kids are rude' I thought before walking away.. After a few steps I heard my name, I already know the sweet voice was Anita's, I turned around to look at her and I felt everything slowed down except my heart beat, she is a queen with a Babyface and body of a ( stop it!!! Focus!!).

She had a box in her hand, " hi" she looked a bit nervous " hey" I replied " um, I wanted to say thank you and sorry for yesterday" due to my silence she continued " you were amazing and strong" ok she got me 💆 I smiled and said " anything for you kitty"  wait a minute was she blushing?, I felt like moving close to tease her but I didn't. She handed the box to " hey, you don't need to give me anything, saying am amazing is enough for me " but she insisted, I collected it " I hope it fits" she said before leaving.

Am convinced that I am definitely not pissed, I mean who would be when she had that look on her face that say " take me now 😊" I took the box to my locker but I decided to check it out first, and I saw what I least expected. DAMN!!!!!

She got me real bad, I almost jumped in excitement but I kept it cool, I smiled widely till my cheeks hurt

She got me real bad, I almost jumped in excitement but I kept it cool, I smiled widely till my cheeks hurt. I tried and it fits perfectly like she knew my size. Am excited and I needed to show her that I am.