MINE??

Anita's pov

Danny drove for about 30mins, the ride wasn't boring but the songs she was playing were weird more like gangster songs😬, we finally arrived and she opened the door for me again and said " your majesty" i smiled shyly and muttered a thank you.

We walked for about 10mins till we got to a building, I was a bit scared, she noticed and said " relax, you are safe " when we got to the top my eyes could not believe it

" Oh my God" I didn't expect this, it's so romantic, wait romantic? Umm " it's so beautiful" I quickly jumped in " it's soft too" she smiled and joined me, we ate, drank and watched cartoons, I wonder how she knew that I love cartoons, well that's...

" Oh my God" I didn't expect this, it's so romantic, wait romantic? Umm " it's so beautiful" I quickly jumped in " it's soft too" she smiled and joined me, we ate, drank and watched cartoons, I wonder how she knew that I love cartoons, well that's a question for next time. After the movie we started talking but she looked so nervous and started stammering, that was when I understand what was about to happen ( I can't believe it).

After few minutes she started

D;  
umm k-kitty? I ahh want to, look I know that i- i  am not perfect or even a good person but i- i want you to know that ever since I met you I have this urge to protect you and when ever you you are not with me I feel alone.
What am trying to say is you are a very special person to me and I care about you.
Gabriel Anita, will you be my girlfriend??

I knew she was going to propose but I never expected such words, when she was talking I heard sincerity in her voice.

Me; I would love to be your girl, you are an amazing person Dan.

She flashed a smile like a baby who just received candy, with that she moved close to me and we kissed, for a strong person like her, her lips were soft, she grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to her front . she whispered " thanks for accepting me kitty, I promise I would do my best not to hurt you, and I will tell you want to know about me".

We spent the rest of the day playing, gisting and watching movies and making out, after that she took me home.

Dan is my girlfriend!!! Nothing can go wrong, right???